Enhance your brain

Feed your brain with positive things that enhances your knowledge and adds value to your wisdom. This can be done in numerous ways.

1. Have a reading culture
You can read novels, books on any topic, journals and even newspapers. By doing so, your vocabulary and cognitive abilities are enhanced as you are learning during the process.

If you don't like reading as a hobby, task yourself to reading at least 2 pages per day each day. This can be a physical book, ebook or an online article you deem worthy to read on any topic of interest.

2. Learn, re-learn and unlearn
Always have a habit, zeal and the eagerness to learn every single day. Blessed as we are, our brain allow us to add on more new information every day.

Re-learn some of the things you already know by going through it again. If by chance what you knew already was not the best available truth, re-learn the new truth and apply it.

Unlearning is when you discard what you already knew because there's is sufficient proof and evidence that what it was before is wrong. You can unlearn that and relearn instantly. This is a cycle that a person does continuously.
Learn - Re-learn - Unlearn

3. Learn to memorise content
The brain is a very complex organ that is very adaptable and prone to growth. Train yourself each day to learn and memorise the little things that you're bound to note down on a piece of paper or on a smartphone application.  This triggers your alertness levels  and sharpens your brain each time.
Juggle the brain and use it more to the best of it capabilities. Stretch it, test the brain's capacity and capabilities.

What you choose to feed your brain either watching tv or reading a book contributes a lot to your brains thought processes.

You are what you read, see and watch. The brain cells ability to learn new things everyday is a great tool to your advantage. Use the brain!