Chapter 2: Raditz receives help from someone special

Only a day after the Raditz fight, the Z fighters did their best to get their team together to prepare for the Saiyan invasion. Bulma was able to create a device to help them find there high powered friends, though it was very crude as she didn't have anything to go by since they lack a scouter Raditz still had. It didn't show any specific numbers, but it operated like the dragon radar allowing them to track beings with high power levels.

They knew to stay away from the largest one as that was Raditz and second biggest was Piccolo and they avoided him since he didn't want to be bothered with his training with Gohan.

They were able to still use it to find Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu. They told them everything including Goku's death, the Saiyan invasion, and that Raditz was still alive and active.

"Then we all need to get to Kami's place and train for the year until Raditz's buddies arrive and show them who are the weak one's here" said Yamcha still being a little cocky despite the tense situation.

Though Tien didn't look as confident, "Maybe, hopefully we can wish Goku back in time and to be stronger then ever, but we must focus on our own strength for now." Tien said taking the situation a little more seriously.

Chiaotzu remained mostly quite but then something came to his mind "Oh no! Tien what about Launch? We completely forgot about her and didn't even say good bye." Said a concern Chiaotzu,

"Launch already went off on her own to meet up with Roshi, she's a strong woman and can take care of herself. We have more important things to do right now, we have to be ready once the Saiyan's finally attack" Said Tien but then he looked a bit concerned himself after saying that,"I just hope she doesn't do anything crazy if she sneezes again" Tien thought to himself.

Things haven't gotten any better for Raditz, even after a day his condition is just as bad as before and was still bleeding from his injury. He's now worried about getting an infection, while Saiyan's have extreme resistant against many diseases, they were not completely immune to everything, and having a continually open wound isn't going to make that situation any easier.

After flying for a while, he eventually had to settle down at a large flower patch, he's been awake for the past day and was afraid that if he went to sleep he wouldn't be getting back up again. But his fatigue got the better of him, he couldn't move or fly anymore so he had no choice but to rest on the flowers and hopes that he will wake up again.

But as he closes his eyes he sees a silhouette of some being with blue hair, "What was that?" he thought, but he was too tired to think about and finally passes out.

After a long and tired nap Raditz finally wakes up after that long pass out and was feeling a lot better then before, but he was no longer at the flower patch but in some sort of house on a bed. His scouter and Armor were missing, only wearing some par of green earth pants and a white T-shirt, though he noticed that his wound was now covered in bandages. It still acks but not as painful as it was before. He doesn't know what happen to him, this doesn't look like any sort of hospital, medical bay of some ship, or even a prison but he'll take what he can get.

But suddenly He then heard some humming, it sounded feminine. He got himself up and snucked up around the house to be on the safe side. He then turns his head at the corner of the hallway and he finally finds out where the humming was coming from. It was a blue haired earth woman cooking a meal.

"Could have this been that thing saw before I passed out?" thought Raditz as he walks up to the weird earth woman.

The woman hears some foot steps and turns around and sees the no longer passed out Raditz "Oh my, your up already." Said the earth female with a big smile on her face. "You've been out cold for the last 5 days with that awful wound you had at the meadow, but I helped take care of it and allowed you to heal up while I kept an eye on you." She continues to say.