Chapter 4: The Saiyan invasion has begun

After only a short year, the two powerful Saiyan's Nappa and Vegeta had finally made it, they were now at earth. All of the Z fighters can sense them, they all knew this day was going to come, but they were all not ready for it, not even their strongest Raditz.

Nappa had already introduced himself to the planet with a bang, with just his fingers, he wipes out an entire city where they landed at, something that has never seen since the wrath of the original King Piccolo.

All the fighters knew they were up for a challenge,

Vegeta finishes scolding Nappa for the action since he risk's destroying the dragon balls. "Forget about it what's done is done." Said Vegeta "Now let's first find that weak coward Raditz and show him what a true Saiyan warrior is like, after that we find these dragon balls and gain our immortality." He continued.

Nappa didnt question his prince,"Alright then I'll get on that." Nappa answers to. Nappa then used his scouter, but found something a bit off, "Him that's strange there's numerous power levels over 1,000 according to the scanner." Said a confused Nappa thinking it would be simple to find Raditz on a weak planet.

Vegeta responds with "Let's just look for the highest reading."

and soon enough Nappa finds 3 fairly large power levels clumped up with each other, "That must be Raditz and probably some new friends hes made." Said Nappa,

Vegeta smiles, "Good, why don't have some fun." Vegeta says and two fly out to finally confront their former teammate.

Piccolo, Gohan, and Raditz knew that they were heading toward them now, and all had to stand together and tonbe strong for the incoming Brutes.

But as they were waiting Krillin made it to the scene first looking little excited for the fight, "Gohan, good to see you again after.. Ghaaa!" Krillin says but stops when he noticed Raditz was right there next to Gohan and jumped back. He remembered him back when he first arrived and knocked him into Roshi's house like nothing. He knew to stand his ground aganist him.

Krillin attempts to look serious in front of him, "Don't think I'm going to let you push me around this time, Goku's brother or not." Krillin says trying his best to look strong but Raditz hardly reacts to it.

But before Krillin would start shooting and wasting Ki Piccolo spooked up,"Calm down fool, he's with us now, the other Saiyan's want him dead as well so we are in alliance together to kill them." Piccolo explained to the cautious Krillin.

But Krillin was just confused about all this. Why is Raditz suddenly working for earth now and why is his Saiyan friends wanting to kill him now? He wasnt completely covinced, "And what if this just some trick to kill us while our backs are turned?" he says to the two not trusting either of them.

But Gohan came into Piccolo's and his uncles defense, "Don't worry Krillin he's with us now, he and Piccolo may have been bad before but they are here to help us now." Gohan says to Krillin

Krillin didn't like any of this, but he trusts Goku's own son and lowers his battle stance hands down, "Ok Gohan, I don't like any of this but I trust you, I know your as pure hearted as your dad." Krillin says to Gohan

But before he could ask any more questions, up in the sky, the two invading Saiyan's are up above them now like giants looking at ants. They soon descend to the ground.

Both Elites looked high and proud in their tough Saiyan armor, metal scouters on their eyes, and big smudged smiles. Vegeta looks toward his old companion, "Well well Raditz, so you decided to not hide from us, I can't say if your suddenly brave or completely stupid now." Vegeta taunted at Raditz. "I see you also made some new friends to save your own hide, not that it will do you any good." Vegeta continues.