Chapter 11 The Great Battle against the Ultimate Tyrant

All five of our squad continue to look up in horror as none can say a single word anymore as they gaze upon the most feared and powerful being of all of the cosmoses, Emperor Frieza who had finally made it to where the fighters were at but was too late to save his dragon balls, his wish for immortality was now nothing more then a dream now and he's not happy about at all.

"I hope your all satisfy, truly. You have successfully dashed all of my hopes and dreams by the craggy shores of your ignorance." Frieza finally says to the group with a smile on his face but not a warming one, but one with power and terror.

"And what has come of the Ginyu force I wonder? Did you really do away with them all?" Frieza asked the group, but everyone was to afraid to say a single word to him.

"Sadly boys, this won't do, indulge me you said your goodbyes yes?" Frieza asked them again but with no response like before, Frieza then finally begans to fly down from the cliff with to the ground with everyone becoming more fearful now.

"To bad you couldn't finish your final wish before the dragon balls turned to stone, though I was surprise that it was almost Raditz who got that wish rather then you Vegeta, ha you were almost at his mercy at that point." Frieza said to Vegeta who wasn't happy to be hearing that especially from Frieza.

"Of course, this was more of a blow to me as I can never get my wish now, as a matter of fact I've never been so angry as I'm now. How incredibly irritating to not see the writing on the wall." Frieza says how was starting to lose his calm look and was getting more visually angry, and soon enough that smile of his turned into an angry frown with Frieza clutching his fist.

"Now you will all pay for this!" shouted Frieza in anger and finally screams out, "AAAAAAAHHHHHH, YOU VILE FILTH SUCKING MAGGOTS! YOU WILL ROU THE DAY YOU CROSSED MY PATH, NOW PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR OBLIVION!" Frieza shouts from the top of his lungs to them with his hidden anger now out in display.

Krillin, Dende, and Gohan moved out of Raditz and Vegeta's way as they stood their ground, Raditz was scared but he wasn't going run like the coward he was once before, on the other end unlike him Vegeta no longer looked afraid as he did a minute ago and started acting smudged like before. "Go on then Frieza, but if you think this is going to be easy think again." Said Vegeta with confidence, Raditz wasn't sure what Vegeta was trying to accomplish with this, less then 10 minutes ago he was acting like immortality was our only hope against Frieza but now here he is acting like he can take Frieza on by himself, he wasn't sure if this was a clever strategy or arrogant overconfidence, considering it's Vegeta it might be a little bit of both.

Frieza then releases a huge energy aura that was shaking the very planet they were standing on, none of them ever felt this much power in their lives and soon the fight against the strongest in the universe will begin.

Back far on the other side of the planet Piccolo was stretching himself after coming back to life, but he knew he can't rest for to long or everyone is going to die from Frieza. He can feel Frieza's power from the direction he came from and he knew everyone else was their as well, he knew he needs to get there as soon as possible before it was too late. Despite the fact he couldn't put a mark on Frieza when he fought him, he was going to whatever he can to save everyone including Gohan.

But before he could leave, he heard a faint shout, "Wait!" said Nail on the ground barely alive.

"What is it, I don't have time to chat, I need to leave?" said Piccolo wanting to get out and help the group against Frieza.

"Your power, it is greater than any Namekian I have ever seen. It's like the stories of the ancient Namekians, but you have seen for yourself how you are no match for Frieza." Said Nail, "I now recognize who you are, you're the last survivor of the mighty Dragon clan of Namekians, the most powerful of our entire race, who was sent his way to earth and in adulthood had splited himself into two beings of equal power." Nail continued remembering what he learned from the earthlings about Piccolo and what the Elder had taught him when he was young.