Chapter 7: The trip to Namek

The battle for earth had just concluded only about an hour ago and all of the injured fighters were taken away for proper medical care since they were out of Senzu beans. But they decided to stop by at the original battlefield to pick up Yamcha's corpse first, they would've done the same for Chiaosu but there was no body to speak of to collect.

Chi Chi was still holding on to Gohan, holding her child like a baby worried sick about him, but she at the same time had been ignoring her husband still mad at him for allowing their child to go through all of this even when all of that was out of his control. She then realized that the one sitting next to Goku was his brother Raditz and didn't like him not one bit.

Chi Chi then looks to Gohan, "Gohan don't worry, I will get you back on track with your studies and we can forget what has happened in this horrible year. I also don't want to ever go near uncle Raditz ever again. He is nothing but a delinquent and bad influence on you. To think he kidnapped you and almost left you there to die, he is nothing but a horrible man, or Saiyan whatever, either way he's not family to me and he can go to hell for all I care." Chi Chi says to her injured son, Gohan would've defended his uncle but he was to exhausted to argue with his mother who wasn't going to change her mind on this anyway.

Bulma was still just as depressed as before seeing her boyfriend's dead body, she couldn't stop crying at the sight of his corpse.

Roshi Krillin came up to confort her,"Don't worry about it Bulma, once a year passes by we should be able to bring Yamcha back alive and well again." Krillin attempts to comfort her, ensuring her that it wasn't over for Yamcha since Piccolo while out cold was still alive, which means so is Kami so the dragon balls were still good to use.

"Not Chiaosu." Tien say finally speaking up after being quite the whole time which made everyone look toward him. "Chiaosu was already brought back by the dragon balls before when he was killed by King Piccolo years ago and the dragon balls won't grant the same wish twice so...so he's gone forever now." Tien softly says as he begins to cry. He knew Chiaosu for years and was his best friend since the days at the Crane school, knowing he sacrificed himself just to stop the Saiyan's but it was all for nothing in the.

The mood of the ship changed after Tiens speech, one of their own was now permanently dead and there was nothing they can do about it. Even Raditz felt guilty about it who was still laying on the floor of the ship along with Goku being treated by Launch, even though he never knew Chiaosu personally he saw him at the battle and watch from the monitor in the space pod when he sacrificed himself in a vain attempt to kill Nappa that ended up being fruitless. The reason the Saiyans were there in the first place was because of him and he cowardly left the battle when they needed him the most which lead to Chiaosu's sacrifice.

It seem hopeless for Chiaosu with no means to fix his permeant death unlike before, until Krillin came up with an idea, "Hey guys wait, The Saiyan's mentioned Piccolo being a Namekian and that they had mystic powers. If there is a whole planet of them perhaps they might have Dragon balls of their own and can be used to bring Chiaosu back and Yamcha a lot sooner.

Raditz had heard rumors of the Namekians mystic powers, but he would have never thought that magic wish granting balls would be something possible, but his little brother had come back to life after a definite death, so they must really be true. The mood on the ship had gotten better knowing now there's a chance.

Everyone had hope now for their dead friends, but Bulma had her doubts, they had no idea where Namekian home planet was at so it be just a wild Goose chase.

But Goku was able to make contact with King Kai the lord of worlds and Gokus trainer. Everyone was surprised by the sudden voice but King Kai explained the situation on Namek to them. "I have a book on planets here and I should be able to...... hmm?...hmmm?" King Kai says to them as reads in his book for the planet Namek on it, but after some muttering to himself, "AHA! Here's planet Namek here are its coordinates.