Was this the right choice 1.3

The Avengers were now sat in the living room, no one was talking, Tony was twirling his fingers, angry at himself for letting his son go. Only one thing gave them peace of mind, the knowlage that he forgave Tony, that he still loved them, he still cared for them. But what made their moods worse was that they knew he was watching them, looking over them incase something happend. Yet they can't go get him, he'd run. Their day was about to get much worse.
"What's up with you guys?" Sounded an all too familier voice of Pepper. Everyone looked at eachother, Tony nodded. She had been away on business trip while all this happend, she didn't know, but she was about to.
"Pete's gone" Tony said, facing away from her.
"Gone? What do mean by gone?" She asked once more.
"He ran away, kinda" Tony replied. She looked both sad and angry.
"He heard what I said when we argued, and then I yelled at him before we went on a mission due to anger, then he left, recently we've had another mission, we all got knocked out, he came in and saved us, then later on, we found him on a roof, I apologized, he accepted, but he says he's staying away for our health, he's noticed it get worse as he moved in, however we found out that he's watching us, probably on a roof right now, looking at us, to make sure we're safe" Tony explained, Pepper was now silently crying. Hand over her mouth trying muffle out the sound of her quite whimpers. Tony walked over to her and hugged her for comfort.
"Then go get him, if he's near" Pepper demanded, tears still falling down her face.
"We cant" Steve replied instead of Tony, as he was trying to stop himself from crying.
"Why not" Pepper questioned.
"Because he'll just run away" Tony ended. Pepper buried her face in Tony's shoulder, sobbing, he took her to their bedroom, so they could both cry in privercy.
With Peter
As he watched his parents move out of the room, to cry in their bedroom, he felt heart ache, he was doing this for them, why couldn't they see that. He wanted to go back, desperately. He wanted to hug them, he wanted to tell them it would be okay, that he stay. He had even noticed that their health had gotten progressively worse. He beginning to think it would be better for him to go back.
It had gotten dark now, it was cold. He would have given anything to have that heater in his new suit. Even started to shake. He fell asleep, with the stars above him.
Morning came in. He was able to spot Steve go out for morning jog, since he was alone, he thought he'd tag along behind, make sure he'd be safe, it seemed stupid, yeah. That he thought he could get hurt on a jog, but hey, anything could happen. He swung along behind, until he saw him stop, he was in the middle of a field, he wasn't moving, just stood there. Then fell on his knees, this triggered him to swing over to his side. But he heard whimpers, Steve was crying. He noticed Peter and quickly stood up, he looked at Peter, a blank stare.
"Told you I was watching" Peter shrugged. Looking at him.
"What's wrong, are you hurt from yesterday, do you need me to bring you back" Peter asked, worried. Again he was pulled into a hug. He sighed, but hugged back.
"I want you to come home" Steve began, but Peter pulled away, much to his disliking.
"I'm staying by my word" Peter answered.
"Yeah, your staying away for our health, what about you! I bet your not sleeping enough, I bet you haven't had a decent meal since you left, I bet you've been freezing on that roof!" Steve yelled. Worried for Peters health.
"You've bet correctly then, I know you've all been worse, Because of me! I would be pathetic for me to return now after all this sadness I've causes, which brings me back to the fact that I am a burden, even when I'm not even at the tower!" Peter shouted, getter louder and louder, he even started to cry. He couldn't return after what he's done, what he's caused.
"No one would hate you, you'd be welcomed back with open arms" Steve reasoned.
"The damage is done Steve, it would've been better for all of if... You'd never of even met me" Peter said turning, walking away.
"Don't you ever think that" Steve pulled on Peter's arm, so Peter gave in.
"Fine, I'll come back" Peter said, Steve smiled and hugged Peter.
Upon arriving at the Tower
Peter stood at the large entrance. Then looked at Steve.
"Are sure they won't hate me?"he asked. Steve nodded.
"Positive" then they continued inside. They went into the elevator and to the living, where most were sat, Tony and Pepper were still upstairs, Peter hid behind Steve, Steve being big enough to actually hide him. Everyone looked over, and looked confused as Steve was still smiling.
"Why you so happy?" Sam asked, Steve looked confused, then turned his head to notice Peter hiding behind him, Steve stepped to the side, so they could see him. Gasps were heard, Peter lifted his head to look at them. They ran over and hugged him, as best as a group of people could.
"Your back!" Nat yelled.
"Are you staying" Clint asked. Then everyone backed away. Peter nodded. Everyone smiled, making him smile.
"Where's mum and Dad and Bucky" Peter asked.
"In their room and Bucky is training" Wanda replied. Peter rushed up the stairs to the living quarters. Running to his parents door. Then knocking.
"What" a muffled Tony replied from the inside, before he could speak he was interrupted.
"Just go" Tony mumbled.
"Okay then, I'll see you later then Dad and mum" Peter answered. Then he heard movement from inside. The door opended and there stood his dad, without a thought he was pulled into a hug, Pepper joining on too.
"Your home, your staying, right" Pepper asked.
"Yeah mum, I'm staying" Peter answered, the hug went on for minutes. Neither one wanting to let go, but thoughts came flooding into his mind, do they hate him now, after everything he's done, are they happy to see him, was this the right choice to make?

A\N

Sorry its so short, I just didn't know where the story could go from here, if you guys have any ideas let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading.