They need help 5

Sup peeps! Its a little short but oof

They are at the Avengers tower at the table.

"OH GOD NO!" Tony and T'Challa yelled, equally as stressed. The team were looking at them strangely for the sudden out burst.

"What?" Steve asked, clearly annoyed.

"We just left two walking memes alone!" Tony shouted, a little scared.

Seconds later Peter and Shuri stormed through the door. Shuri sat on one end, Peter on the other.

"So Peter, how did you defeat Captain America" Shuri asked with giant smirk. Followed by a smirk from Peter.

"I shot him ze legz chase his shield is ze size of a dinner plate and he is an idiot"
Peter responded. Both teenagers burst out laughing. Then Peter got up and stood behind Tony.

"your my dad! BOGGIE WOGGIE WOGGIE" Peter yelled, Tony responded by banging his head on the table repeatedly, including T'Challa.

"Can I get a waffle? Can I PLEASE get a waffle?!" Shuri shrieked. Resulting in the Avengers groaning.

"Tony, T'Challa, your kids need help" Steve stated.

"I need all the help I can get considering my soul will forever be darkened by the past which haunts my dreams and thoughts" Peter said seriously looking towards the wall.

Then back at the team with largest smile ever and ran back to his room with Shuri.

"That was not a meme, I would know, I basically am the internet" Vision spoke.

"FRIDAY"

"Schedule weekly therapy sessions" Tony spoke.

"Of course sir"