Lost, then found 2.1

Summery: This is a one-shot were Bucky is Peter's father, peter has grown up in the secret Hydra base.

Cold. It was cold. The metal bars kept him trapped in a small cell. Spidey senses making the cold even more unbearable. No windows. No light. No sound. Fait puffs of white smoke escaping his lips. He was sat alone. But he could not be at ease, epesically when you've grown up in a place like this. He was a toy. A spider had somehow gotten into the serum, changing him completely, none of the other super soldiers were like him. Yet because of the spiders influence, he was immune to the brainwashing, causing him to just be a toy, a punching bad for the others,  when he was given a mission, emotion got in the way, so he always refused, resulting in 'family night'. God he hated it. He would be thrown into a room and the agents would kick, punch, burn, cut,  anything.

One time, when he was young, an agent thought it would be a great idea to burn the symbol of a spider, directly on his chest. The body of it, sat right in the middle oh his chest, the legs went down to as far as his stomach. Just another reminder of that damn spider. But when they were done, they threw him into a cell. Luckily his father was there for support. He cried so much that night.

Around two years ago, the Avengers (the bad men in Peter's eyes) took him away, the agents didn't take him away in time, causing for the two to be separated. He wondered if he even remembered him. Was going to come back and save him. After all, his father named him. The name the agents gave him was SpiderBite. But his dad named home Peter.

All these thoughts came into his mind, as he sat there waiting for 'family night' to begin. Of course right on que, it did. Two people came through the metal double doors and walked down to his cell.

"SpiderBite, come on, its family night" was said sternly through one of the agents.

He just nodded, stood up and waited to he brought to the 'lounge' where 'family night' begins. He was dragged, if he were to walk on his own it would be seen as a threat, he learnt that the hard way, family night lasted for an extra two hours. Anything he did wrong, more time was added. Tonight\today it was going to last 10 hours.

He was thrown into the concrete room, with whips, electrical gadgets, burning tools, even some knives. This wasn't going to be pleasant. They loved making him scream. More agents came into the room, one grabbed a whip, one grabbed his least favorite, the shock collar. The other two got knives, leaving two more to just use there fists and feet. The shock collar came first, clamped down on his neck, then he felt it, not as strong as usual, but the electricity was definitely there. But he didn't scream, his face held great emotion of fear and terror. But he didn't scream. The others took pleasure in the young teenagers facial features. Then came the whip, it fell direcrly onto his back, then again and again, ten times, the leather dragged on his skin leaving might cuts that trailed all the way down his back. Then came the knives, they were pushed deep into his skin, blood was oozing from his body now, nut no one dared touch the spider on his chest in risk of destroying it. Then cane the physical hits. Due to the cuts on his body it felt alot worse then it normally would. His super healing was all well and good but that was exact reason why they went so hard on him. Then. Pain. Pain was all he felt. Shooting through every vein and every cell. They had turned the voltage up to the max, this has never happend before, it was unbearable. He shrieked from the pain. The agents laughing at the 14 year olds pain. It was turned down to the usual, After 10 agonizing minutes. This cycle continued for another 9 hours.

The last hour was interrupted by a large rumble from, outside?. The agents stopped in their tracks, looking around the room in confusion. Until he heard the buzz from their coms. The Avengers were outside, they had been found by the bad men. Racing out the room they locked the door to enable that he dis not escape. He was still bleeding from his many wounds. Was he going to get moved. Was he going to be found. He did not know. Minutes ran by, the only sounds were of gun shots, bangs and thumps. Then he heard one of them.