United by our indifference pt1

WARNING: mentions of abuse and VERY bad language

Peter's POV

For the past few months my life has been a mess.

You lost Aunt May due to her catching a life threatening illness while working at the hospital.

No one knew though, you was sent to an orphanage, which of course had to be abusive. Since you was oldest you got the worst beats out of everyone. The only thing you had left was your alter ego: Spiderman.

And Flash was alot worse with his bullying tactics

You sat at the edge of a tower at around 2am, looking down on the city (I think I'm terrible at geography) you for some reason still lived in. Lately you had been visiting the Avengers tower and got to know everyone more. Even started to to see them as family. That's why your Spider sense doesn't warn you about them being near by.

Lost in thought, you were suddenly brought out of it by someone taking your mask off. Startled you turn to see who was, quickly regretting it as you knew them.

Nat stood there with your mask in hand, a shocked expression matching the members of the team.

"Your a kid!?" Clint shouted. You nodded.

"Your a kid, kids are too irresponsible at the best of times! Let alone having to protect a city!" Sam shouted at you.

"I think I do a pretty good damn job of it!" You argue back.

"Don't talk back to him young man!" Steve yelled, pointing a finger at you.

"That's how a conversation works genius!" You shot back. Making them even angrier.

"You are not fit to be a superhero!" Tony yelled.

"your one to talk!" You reply getting angrier at the second. Tony's face became more solid.

"You can forget about being an avenger" he said darkly towards you.

Aggressively taking your mask back you walk over to Tony and lean in to his ear. Your shaking voice displaying your anger perfectly.

"And you can forget about being my idol" pulling away and slipping your mask back on you swing away, leaving a struck Tony Stark and a group of angry avengers.

No one's POV

What Peter said sparked more anger within Tony.

"FRIDAY did you get a name from his face" he asked. The team looked at him And smirked, they liked this idea.

"His name is Peter Parker sir, Orphan at 'queens home for orphans' and goes to the school of Midtown Tech" his AI replied.

Granted Tony felt a little sympathetic, but he was going to go through with it.

Time skip mah dudes

Peter's POV

You were on your way to school, limping, after getting your morning beat down. Once there you say hi to Ned and head to class, while avoiding Flash. You got to your seat expecting the lesson to start but....

"Today we are heading to the assembly room (I don't know the name) for a special announcement from Tony Stark" the class cheered, but you didn't. You knew what was going to happen.

Once there you sat down dreading the worse. The screen came down, and the live feed began to play.

"I have asked for this today, because I know who spiderman is and I wish to share it"

"Spiderman is none other than a 15 year old orphaned kid, Peter Parker, who goes to the school midtown tech, thats all I wanted to share"

The feed shut off. Everyone looked back towards you.

You felt angry...

You felt sad...

You felt murderous.

"I bullied you, and you did nothing.... How weak are you!!" Flash yelled bursting out laughing. But then his face straightened and he walked over to you.

"I can't believe I looked up to such a pathetic loser!" He yelled punching you in the face. You felt you had enough, pulling flash off you, punching him, making him go flying to the wall, webbing him there.

You ran.

Yo ran to a building top. People saw you up there and began throwing things at you, saying things like:

"Why did we put our lives in the hands of a teenager! "

"How week are you to bullied!"

"Your pathetic!"

"Stupid child!"

The Avengers eventually arrived behind yoy, looking over what they'd done. Steve began to put a comforting hand on your shoulder.

Looking him straight in the eye, showing now emotion. You grabbed his hand and flung him down the building as hard as you could. Inresult, unconscious Steve, the ream went down to get him, while you stayed on the roof. Anger seeping through you.

(Very bad language incoming)

"YOU UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES!" you shout at the very top of your lungs, gaining everyone's attention, including news reporters. Everyone was speechless.

"I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU, EVERY FUCKING DAY, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!?" You continued to look down upon them. A few looked away, slightly scared, slightly guilty.

"Pete-" The abusive owner of the orphanage Tried. Trying to show his good side.

"Do not say a fucking word, you abusive shit" you say calmly, yet laced with rage.  Many turned to him shocked, then back at you, fright, shock and guilt rising every second. Including the Avengers, realizing just how bad this really was, they broke you, others had been trying, but they actually broke you.

You jump down, ready to explain everything.

"Yes I am bullied. But I choose to be, I thought if I hit back, it would hurt him, I didn't want to then, but so God help me I want to now" you look over at Flash.

"I watched my parents, Uncle and Aunt die" You seethed.

"I am the one who protects you, I am the who looses hours of sleep for you, I am the one who's had to tell little kids about a passed family member. I have both anxiety and panic attacks. I have nothing. HOW MISERABLE DO I HAVE TO BE BEFORE YOUR HAPPY!?" You asked them straight forward. You breathe in and out.

"Leave" you tell them. They look at you confused.

"Everyone, apart from the abused, bullied, forgotten and misunderstood. Leave Queens" yoy say to the camera and everyone around you.

"You can't just make them leave" Clint said standing next to you, Sam to your right.

With one swift move they both unconscious on the ground. A punch to Tony's chest knocked him out. With four of Earths mightiest heroes at your feet, people take you seriously.

"Leave, you have a week" you say once again, then like that you were gone in puff of black smoke.