x.

Dev and I were playing videogames at his house.

Or well, Dev was playing and I was more or less staring at the side of his face with heart eyes.

It's crazy how fast I managed to fall for this kid. If you saw him you'd think that he wasn't anything special, just a normal guy, but to me, he was my world.

How that managed to happen in only a few weeks, I have no idea but I had nothing against it.

I need to tell him before this drives me nuts.

The thought of confessing made anxiety bubble in my stomach while also somehow creating butterflies and I have to say, it wasn't a very pleasing feeling.

Come on Nick, don't be a wuss. Just do it.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I had to calm myself before trying again, "Dev? I need to tell you something."

The boy next to me paused his game and turned to me with a smile, "yeah?" Oh god that smile. As much as I love that smile, it isn't helping right now.

"Dev, I-" something caught in my throat and I had to stop for a second. I could barely look into his beautiful eyes because of how nervous I was but I still managed to blurt it out, "I love you."

Dev's eyes widened in shock and his mouth hung slightly open. He wasn't saying anything. Why wasn't he saying anything?? I was starting to panic, "Y-you don't have to say anything. I-it's okay if you don't f-feel the same way I," tears were starting to well up in my eyes, I had messed up, "I just wanted you to know. I should probably go!"

I started to scramble off his bed but a hand around my wrist stopped me and the next thing I knew, I was pulled against Dev as our lips met.

My eyes closed involuntarily when I started to kiss him back, my hand travelling up to cup his cheek. The kiss was sweet and innocent but still so full of love that it almost made me explode in a good way.

After some time, Dev pulled away and looked straight into my eyes with that damn smile still on his cute face. "I love you too, Nick. You have no idea how much I've wanted to say that," he told me.

I was so happy that all I could do was pull him into a big hug and kiss him from the top of his head to his forehead, nose, cheeks, and finally his soft pink lips.

I think Dev's smile is on second place now. I love his kisses just a tiny bit more.

---

AAAAAAAA

You have no idea how long I have waited for this moment!!!

Summer has begun which means more time for me to write and we all know what that means!

Here, have a freshly baked cookie 🍪 you deserve it

I love youuu ❤️😘