xiii.

I walked on the concrete road while my boyfriend wheeled next to me, staying at the same pace as me.

We both had smiles on our faces; it was warm and sunny out, the perfect weather for a date.

Grinning, I led my adorable boyfriend towards the lake where we settled at the beach.

The two of us spent the afternoon sitting on the beautiful green grass while talking and sharing kisses here and there.

"You know, I'm kinda glad we met," Dev spoke. I turned my eyes away from the lake and looked at his face, wordlessly telling him to continue.

"You've really helped me, even if you don't realise it. You helped me by being here when I didn't have anyone. You listened to my stories about my father and you held me when I cried out of grief." As I listened to my boyfriend speak with raw emotion clear in his voice, my eyes started sweating.

"I love you for that. I love you for everything you've done for me and I love you for everything you still do for me." When he finished speaking, I pulled him into my chest.

"Oh gosh, that sounded like I was speaking my wedding vows." We both laughed at Dev's comment and stayed in our embrace for a little while longer.

"I love you too. So much," I said after letting go.

Dev smiled, placing his soft lips onto mine for a sweet kiss.

I couldn't believe how, in such a fairytale way, I could find love just down the street.

Dev was the boy down the street and I was head over heels in love with him.

---

*Rolls credits*

Okay..this is it.
Not the best, but I'll edit this at some point. I hope you liked this story.

If you did, make sure to vote, comment and add this to your reading list!

Haha nah you don't need to do that. Unless you want to. in that case, I have nothing against it.

Love you!!