xi.

"What are we, Nick?" Dev asked, leaning onto his crutches to get weight off his legs.

"I mean, we both know we love each other so I'd like to say we're dating but it's up to you." I told him with a smile.

"I'd like that. But you need to ask me properly." He teased. If he wanted me to ask properly, of course I would do it.

"Devin Oxford, I love you so much and can't live without you. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Dev smiled wide and let go of his crutches to wrap his arms around my neck. He kissed my lips sweetly and whispered an "of course I will".

I smiled and kissed his soft lips, making the kiss deeper than just a peck. Our lips molded together and I picked Dev up so that he wouldn't be hurt from standing so long.

Setting Dev down to sit on a table, I nipped his lower lip lightly, which made Dev let out a small gasp. I took the opportunity to let my tongue into his mouth.
Our tongues danced together in perfect harmony and I felt like I was in heaven.

After a few minutes of making out with Dev, I had to pull away. His lips were swollen and red. It was a beautiful sight.

"God, I love you so much Dev." I said, wrapping my arms around him and placing my nose into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too Nick."

We're boyfriends now.

---