Papyrus Ch. 1

(y/n) was sitting outside her best friends house laying on the chair near the pool. It was nice considering how big their house is, "Ew! Perv. Hey, Papy guess what Warren texted the entire school!" I sat up looking around the pool expecting him to be laying around until I got a notification on my phone.
'Look up.'
"Oh no.." I looked up seeing Papyrus running off the house balcony and into the pool, "Geronimo!" As soon as he hit the water it splashed all over my phone and dry towels for him and I, "Wow! That was a good one!" I handed him a towel and patted the seat next to him, "Here, come here, take a seat. So, tomorrow, first day of school, the student council is expecting our dance club idea this week for the fall fundraiser." "We're gonna be in trouble if we don't come up with something fast." "Yeah." I look behind Papyrus seeing sans walking out wearing his football uniform pants and padding, without a shirt

I know what you're thinking.

Sans is stupid hot,
but Papy and I developed a list of friendship rules. Papyrus was responsible for
Rule Number Nine, which specifically states, "relatives of your best friend are totally off-limits."
This is a really big one for Papyrus. I guess it comes from living in the shadow of a high school legend, "Papy, you seen my athletic cup?" "Yes, asshat." Papyrus stood up laughing, "I needed it for all those varsity sports I'm constantly playing, you know?" Sans looks past him and at me," Hey, (y/n/n)." He knows I hate being called (y/n/n), "Yes, Sansy?" I know he hates being called Sansy. "When did you get the boobs?" He points at my chest smirking which made me cover my chest with my towel, "When you were at football camp learning to be a better douche." Papyrus pointed out, "It was almost like she was on human growth hormones or something." "Papy! Rule Number Two, please!"

Rule Number Two...
Never share our secrets with anyone else.

"Whatever. Listen. M and D are out of town Friday night, so party starts at eight. Don't invite any jackasses." Sans pointed to Papy and turns around walking away, "Does that include you?" Papyrus turns towards me waiting for a high-five before Sans grabs a football pool toy and throws it at his back making him fall into the pool, "Ay! Ah!" After falling in the pool and holding his back in pain he hops out the pool, "Ow. What an ass!" Once he pointed it out I began staring at Sans..behind, "I know.." "Hey, hey, hey! Rule Number Nine, young lady!" Papy pointed at me with a stern look, "Oh, come on! As if!" "Yeah, well, you got a little bit of drool on the corner of your mouth." Papy rubbed on his cheek where there would be drool, "Right here? Oh, do I?" "Yeah." "Do I really?" "You do." I grabbed a toy soccer ball and threw it at him making him fall back into the pool.

It was early that morning for the first day of school. I got a call from Papyrus he's gonna pick me up from my house. I was ready to go with my new school uniform and bent down to grab my backpack when my school pants ripped in the back, "Oh, no! Are you kidding me?" I looked in the mirror seeing a big hole, "Oh, my God!" I rushed to my closet looking for extra pants, "Hey, Dad, where are my other pairs of school pants?" "They're at the cleaners." "Come on! Ninth grade skirt on eleventh grade body..." I grabbed my skirt and rushed to put it on, "Perfect.." I rushed downstairs to see my dad and baby brother eating breakfast outside and I rushed over and grabbed some toast, "Good morning!" "Morning." Dad noticed I was wearing a skirt "(y/n)..." "Dad, my pants ripped. This is literally all I had. I swear. I promise."
"Okay, I suppose I could swing by the cleaners, drop them off at school." He took a bite of his cereal, "Really? Oh, my God, that would be amazing! Thank you!" I hugged him and my brother rushing out the door, "Bye! I love you!" "I love you more!" "Bye! I love you!"

I rushed outside into the drive through seeing Papy with his car, "Don't say anything!" I hopped into his car throwing my backpack in the back, "Okay? My pants ripped." He just started laughing, "You should have back-ups." "My backups are at the cleaners." "What about your back-up back-ups?" "These are my back-up back-ups!" "Okay, okay! Come on, let's go!"
I put my seatbelt on trying to hurry, "Okay, I'm trying." Papyrus starts to the car and began driving the car to the school "Seriously though, cover up. Like, I'm trying to drive." I slapped his arm almost making him swerve the car, "Stop! You're so stupid!"