The OMG girls Ch.3

Lunch

It was a long morning of catching up with class. You finished your English lessons for your second class and it was lunch time. You walked down the crowded hallway with monsters and humans talking and bumping into you, until you finally made it to the lunch hall seeing all the students split up into groups of nerds, popular jocks, Emos and so on. You were sitting with two of your other best friends Alphys and Undyne. They were the only female monster friends you had since the rest of the girls at school are pretty much a human threat towards you and Undyne helps Papyrus stay safe when she's around. The two of your friends ended up leaving early for class. You sat alone for a few minutes picking at your sandwich until you say three girls walking into the lunch hall grabbing everyone's attention, mainly the boys. Until you noticed they were walking straight towards you, you could hear their heels hitting the pearl floors with their phones in hand with a bottle of water and a banana. The three monsters ended up taking a seat right in-front of you, "Oh, my god! How crazy was that fight?" You we're confused why they were sitting next to you considering they are the most popular girls in the school, "Sans was so savage." One of the monster girls said. "Have you made out with him yet?"

These three super popular monster girls are kind of a package deal.

I call them the OMG Girls.

Bratty, Catty and Muffet.

And I have no idea why they're sitting with me.

"Oh my god. I'd totally have babies with Sans." Bratty said, "One boy, one girl." Catty just agreed with her laughing, "Yeah, you don't get to pick the gender so much." You said trying not to sound to weird and get in on their conversation which made Bratty give you a glare, "I heard he's into blondes. To bad (y/n/n)." Catty says eyeing you down which made you slouch in your seat almost sweating until Muffet spoke up holding her phone with her spider like hands, "Give me your numerals. We should def catch up." You smiled seeming how she was most definitely inviting towards you, "Okay, yeah! It's 310–" You heard her phone ding from a notification and held her finger up shushing you, "Oh my god." Muffet showed her phone to Catty and Bratty seeing them both smile in awe, "Gotta go, (y/n)." She and the other monster girls sat up with her, "There's an emergency in the locker room." "Oh.. uh okay" You we're about to get back to eating until Catty said, "Sorry it didn't work out with you and Sans. Guess it wasn't meant to be." She glared at you laughing and walking off with the girls. This just made everything for you even more confusing in under a short minute of a small conversation.

What just happened? And why were the OMG Girls being so nice to me?

You saw Papyrus shuffle towards you almost dropping his food plate everywhere and throwing his backpack on the table, "Was that Muffet? Did you tell her how cool I look with my hat?" You just stared at Papy waiting for him to finish, "What did she smell like today?" You began to tilt your head and look at Papy in a sorta confusing way, "Sometimes she smells like apples or kind of like blueberry-coconut fusion-" you stopped Papyrus mid way laughing and finished lunch together before the bell rang and headed off to both of your last classes of the afternoon.

After school

You and Papyrus decided to go shopping for him to get a new dress shirt for the party that week at his house but what he wants to do is impress Muffet with his good looks. Papyrus was changing into all these weird silly button up shirts with colorful designs. You on the other hand were looking for ideas to do for the school, "What are you doing anyway (y/n)?" You had your phone close to your face typing pretty furiously for an idea, "I am trying to find a good idea for our carnival fundraiser. Somebody has to." You cocked your head up seeing Papyrus change into another weird shirt while he was showing off the shirt waiting for your opinion, "Come on." Papyrus sighed in frustration knowing this is probably the 100th shirt he tried on all ready, "What about the strength game, the one with the sledgehammer and the bell?" "Yeah, the chess team picked that one." You saw Papyrus shove his head out the changing room with an angry look, "What about...Ooh! What about a dunking booth?" You checked your phone for the teams seeing what that club picked, "Swimming team pick it." "Damn it!" You saw Papyrus swing the curtains open with him wearing a bright pinkish, purple button up, "Do you think Muffet would like this one?" Papyrus continued "Because I think it really makes me look like a cool dude, and I really wanna kiss her at the party on Friday." "Come on! Today was the first time the OMGs ever spoke to me." You said. "Do you really think Muffet knows who you are?" You commented slouching in your chair seeing Papyrus shake his head smiling, "Baby steps, (y/n/n). Baby steps." He walked back into the changing room switching into another button up, "Papyrus, come on. She's a varsity cheerleader." "Basically, the only way she'd ever make out with you is if you paid for it." The room went quite until both, you and Papyrus jump up yelling, "Kissing Booth!" "Oh, that is the perfect carnival fundraiser!" "Yes! Oh, also, I love the irony. The girl who's never been kissed does a kissing booth? What?" You rolled your eyes getting embarrassed knowing you aren't exactly kissing material, "Yes, irony is a cruel mistress indeed." "Okay, well, now all we need is the student council to approve it." You waved your hands in front of you, "Yes. Don't worry. Leave that to me." Papyrus gave you a thumbs up almost half way to the changing room but stopped and turned around giving a pose flexing his collar of the shirt, "What about this one?" You stood there looking at the overly colored long sleeve,"Muffet will love it." "Really?" Papyrus smiled, "No, dude! It's awful" you and Papyrus laughed together and ended up buying a regular shirt that said 'COOL DUDE' and got dropped off at home saying your goodbyes and plans for the carnival.

Next day: Detention

It was early morning and you were spending your recess inside the classroom with a few other students along with Mettaton in the corner of the room and Sans in the other. You were doing your work peaceful until you heard someone behind you getting your attention and past you a note labeled with (y/n/n) on a folded up piece of paper. You turned around seeing Mettaton slouching in his chair looking at you. As you read the paper it said 'I'm sorry' and you saw him mouth the words smiling. You turned back around shaking your head grinning and getting back to work. This got Sans attention really quick and made him upset. His eyes began to sorta spark a blue mist from his eye seeing Mettaton passing flirts at you. He didn't know why he was feeling this was but it sure did make him mad. Mettaton pasted another note reading 'What do I have to do to get your number?' You blushed bright red reading this. Sans began to tap his foot furiously trying to see what Mettaton is saying to you. You smiled looking at the note writing down what he had to do and it seemed a little extreme but you wanna test how far he would go until you saw Sans glaring at you and shaking his head and throwing himself back in his chair while you were ignoring him.

10 minuets have past and Mettaton was gone saying he had to use the bathroom and the teacher was fast asleep giving all the time for him and other students to ditch detention. Until a loud thud was heard from the classroom door slamming open hitting the door waking up the teacher and grabbing everyone's attention, including yours. Mettaton was in a cheerleader skirt giving posses while a kid was taking pictures for 'year book!' Everyone was laughing at him and especially you, you didn't think he would actually go that far to get your number and go on a date with you. Sans was still very much irritated and ignored whatever was happening as you ended up giving him your number.

End of school day

"I can't believe you actually gave him your number!" Papyrus said sitting under a tree with you eating a burger from Grills, "Well it was a really nice apology. Plus that whole skirt thing was priceless!" You sang. "If word gets out that fighting me is a way of getting your number, I am in for a super long junior year." " Ooh, I wouldn't really call it a fight. Mm..I think I'm gonna go out with Mettaton. Unless you think I shouldn't!" Papyrus waved you off having the biggest grin on his face, "No, actually, I think you should." You took the burger from him taking a bite, "You're gonna have to go on a date eventually." "God what do you even do on dates?" Papyrus sat back thinking for a second, "I don't know? Sit around and eat, I guess." You and Papyrus laughed together realizing you both were doing just that while sharing the burger.