The mark begins forming

(A/N) Italics are thoughts and bold is screaming because bakugou. Hope you enjoy it.

Izuku's POV

One day at the park I was playing with Kacchan when my mark started to change. It became more and more gorgeous by the day. By when I was ten it was a fully colored snowflake ablaze. My mother bawled when she saw that it had become so beautiful. On that day I vowed that I would do my very best to make my soulmate happy. Kacchan's mark looked kinda like a boulder.
He kept saying "My soulmate mark might not be pretty but at least I don't have to put up with a bunch of emotional shit."

Timeskip to his first day of high school

Today is my first day at U.A. I hope I can make lots of friends. I began my walk to school. As soon as I walk in the door Kacchan is yelling at me, I didn't pay attention to what he was saying. I silently walk past him and sit in a random seat. I look around the class and see a boy with gorgeous red and white hair. With one eye grey(but pretty) and the other electric blue. He's kind of cute. No, I have to help my soulmate I can't fall in love with someone else.

(A/N) I'll try to make the chapters in the future longer than this one but I wanted to get a chapter out on the same day I made the book. I'll update as often as I can.