Talking

Me and Fuyumi walk towards the living room. I know why Sho's scared, his father would kill him if he found out. Me and Fuyumi reach the room and I ask why he called us.
     "Would you mind if I was your soulmate marks?"
     Me and Fuyumi start to panic. Of course, the marks won't match. Um, quick thinking. What do I do?
     "I'm quite sorry but my son has no reason to show you his mark. Besides, what's the point of seeing their marks, when I could just call the cops and report you for abusing your child?" Mom says to him in a yeah-I-can tone.
     "You have no proof that I abuse them. Sure I do but I'm the second-best hero they won't listen to a stupid civilian. You have no proof." Endeavor says to my mom, who obviously has something up her sleeve. Literally.
      "I wouldn't be so sure about that"- she pulls her phone out from her sleeve shows that it's been recording audio this whole time -"Cause I think that I have pretty solid evidence. Of your confession even."
      "You witch!" He screeches at my mom.
      I go up to him and slap his face, in retaliation to him calling my mom a witch of course. He grabs my arm and breaks it. I scream out in pain. I don't know what else he broke but all I'm able to see is Sho rushing down and my mom calling who I assume to be 911(I'm using the U.S. one). "Sho don't worry I'll be fine." I say one last time before fainting.

A/N Hey how are you all? Thank you so much for reading. I love you all.
~Seamus