Moving

As we walk up to the house Inko mentions that Fuyumi is going to pretend to be Izu's soulmate so it'll go slightly smoother. Inko knocks on the door, I hear footsteps after she does. Endeavor is coming to the door. He opens the door and sees all of us his face is of clear displeasure. "What do you need on this fine day, ma'am." He says to Inko.
       "I would like to talk about getting your children moved out of this house. Since Fuyumi is my son's soulmate I figure it could help their relationship." Inko says to him in her motherly voice. "We can talk about over a beverage. If you want."
      "Of course I would love to talk about it." He tells Inko. "And the kids can pack their stuff. Although I didn't think that Fuyumi's soulmate would be this young."
      We all walked into the house slightly uneased. Endeavor was known as the second-best hero but we all knew better. He showed Inko to the living room and told me that I was to help the other as much as I could and that we would 'talk' later. Everyone knew what he meant by talk and was scared of what he would to me if he got his hands on me. I was horribly scared too.
Inko and Endeavor went to the living room to talk. Me, Izu, Fuyumi, and Natsuo went up to my room to pack my stuff. We started with my bed and then we began to pack my clothes. "Fuyumi and young Midoriya please come down." 'Father' shouted up to us.
      Shit. She's not actually his soulmate if he checks. We could be in a world of hurt. The rest of us are boys. He might kill me if he finds out. I'm so scared for him. "Don't worry we'll be fine." My boyfriend tells me trying to help me feel better. I'm shaking horribly. Please be alright.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be Izukus Pov. Happy Halloween, stay safe while trick-or-treating. Love ya.
~Seamus