And so they met

Izuku's POV

I started to walk over to the boy when this yellow caterpillar came in and said "Good morning class" well unzipping to reveal a sleeping bag then he told us to put on our gym uniforms. I guess I can talk to him outside. When we got outside Mr.Aizawa told us we were going to have a test and that the last person would be expelled. I hope I don't place last.

Timeskip

Of course, I placed last All Might will be so disappointed. "Oh I was joking by the way no one's going to be expelled," Mr.Aziawa said. At the very top of the leaderboards was a kid named Todoroki. I walk over to the duel colored haired boy and say "Hello". "Can I see your mark?" "Umm sure but what's your name." "Todoroki Shoto *gasp*" Then he began running I think home. That's a little weird. Then I began to walk home.

Todoroki's POV

That Midoriya kid is kinda cute. He also happens to be my soulmate. So he knows the amount of pain I go through. If he found out he would probably hate me. He's probably doesn't like boys like that. Plus Endeavour would be furious. The only person who knows I'm gay is Fuyumi. She'd be happy that I could get away from Endeavor if Midoriya let me stay with him in his house. I reach my house and hear yelling. Of course, he's home early. I walk in. "LEAVE FUYUMI ALONE IM HOME" I yell.

Timeskip to then next day at school

Maybe I should try to become friends with Midoriya. That seems like a good idea. Maybe I should let him see my mark. I mean it's not that obvious it's not colored or anything like that it's just a fist."Hey Todoroki why did you just run off after seeing my mark" Midoriya said? "Oh I'm so sorry I had forgotten that I had an appointment and I just remembered at that moment sorry," I said. "Well, in that case, can I see your mark," Midoriya said. "Sure" I showed him my mark praying that he wouldn't freak out. "It looks kind of like a fist. I hope that whoever your soulmate is. Is nice to you. I actually made a vow to myself as a kid that I would do my best to make my soulmate happy. As you saw yesterday it's in full color and is beautiful." Midoriya said. "I think that my soulmate's quirk has something to do with super strength."
(A/N) lol it's still short but I did my best