Home

I rushed down as soon as I heard the scream. Fuyumi looks terrified. "Izuku!" I yell as his head hits the floor. Him breaking his arm hasn't happened in a while and this time it wasn't from his quirk. My voice becomes dark and angry. "What did you do to him."
      "Shoto, are you done packing? I'm going to drive Izuku to the hospital. I believe that you and your siblings will want to go too." Inko says to me in a kind demeanor.
      "Yes, I'm done packing. I'll go get Natsuo." I say turning around to head up the stairs. When I get up the stairs I called out, "hey come on let's get these boxes out to the car. We have to get to the hospital."
      "Yeah, I got about five of the boxes can you get the rest." He says knowing that I can get the rest.
       We load all the boxes and have Izuku sit on my lap so he doesn't flop over and so his arm hurts slightly less. When we get to the hospital Fuyumi puts a sheet over the boxes(so nothing gets stolen) and I carry Izuku bridal style into the hospital.

          Time skip

       We are heading to the new house. Izuku has a cast on his arm and will most likely have it healed by Recovery Girl tomorrow at school if he goes. During the ride, Inko is telling us who will be in which room. My and Izuku are sharing a room Natsuo has his own along with Fuyumi and Inko. All of the basic furniture is already in me and Izuku's room.
       As we pull up to the house Fuyumi said that she would take care of dinner tonight. None of us argued with her. "Shoto will you take care of Izuku till his arm is better." Fuyumi also states instead of asks. I nod my head. Fuyumi's looks at Izuku, who's head is on my shoulder, and notices he's asleep. "Shoto what did you do?"
        "Nothing I swear," I say quietly trying not to disturb Izu. "He just fell asleep." I pick him up to get him to our room. I set him down on the bed, which already has sheets on it, and pull the blanket over top of him. I look at the sheets and notice how they are just a grey color without a design. I kinda thought that the sheets would be All Might themed or something. I guess not.
     "Hey Shouto come watch the news!" Fuyumi exclaims from what I assume is the living room.
     "Pro hero Endeavour arrested for abusing his kids and breaking a hero-in-trainings arm. He even have a confession that was sent to the cops from a anonymous caller. Next on 42 news word about a robbing at Kyoto bank." The news people say.
      Fuyumi smiles at me from the kitchen where she had been watching the news. Endeavour was in jail and we didn't have anything to worry about. I hope. "Soba's for dinner. Cold just how you like it." She says keeping the smile I haven't seen in years. She was happy for the first time in years. I had forgotten how beautiful her smile is. I suddenly hear a yawn from the room I put Izu in.
     "Hey, Sho, are we at home?" He questions as he stumbles out of the room. He rubs his eyes.
     "Yeah, we're home. Cold soba's for dinner, until then why don't you come and sit by me." I say moving towards the couch. Everything has gotten better, and I'm starting to get used to it.

A/N: I loved writing this chapter it just filled my heart. I hope you liked it too. I tried my very best at it. What do you think about Endeavour going to jail? Do you think he deserved more? Yes, I know how you all want him to burn in a fire but I can't really do that. Have a wonderful day/night/whatever.
~Seamus