Meeting(all Todoriki's POV)

Today I'm meeting Izuku's mother.  I hope she's nice to me. "Shouto we're here." Izuku says as we approach an apartment.

When we walk in Izuku calls out to his mom telling her he's home and that he has a friend with him.  Then a short woman walks in and introduces herself as Inko Midoriya and asks me what my name was. "Shouto Todoriki it is very nice to meet you Miss Midoriya." I say as politely as I can.

"Please call me Inko" Miss Midoriya said. 

"Are you sure Miss Midoriya?" I ask.

  "Of course if you are a friend if Izuku then you're a friend of mine." She smiled a beautiful smile just like her son.

"Mom what do you think of my friend." Izuku said being adorable as always.

"He's very well mannered that I'm sure of." Inko said.

Dinnertime

Me and Inko have been talking for a while and she mentioned somewhere that she hopes that Izuku's soulmate is as nice as I am. After dinner, I need to talk with Izuku to see what time we should tell her that we're soulmates. "How did you two meet?" Inko asked while we were eating. "We meet when Shouto asked to see my mark. That left a lasting memory for sure." Izuku said peacefully.

I could feel myself blush. "That is definitely a different way to become friends. Both of you have a special relationship. Almost like soulmates but I'm sure that Izuku's would have told me that he met his soulmate." Inko said.

"Oh, and by the way, I have met my soulmate mom." Izuku calmly said.

"When do I get to meet them?" Inko asked with a bit of shimmer in her eyes.

"I hope today." My soulmate said.

After dinner in Izuku's room

"So when should we tell her that we're soulmates." Izuku asked me.

"I think we should tell as soon as we can. Maybe when she asks when your soulmate is coming over." I say well thinking. 

"That seems like a good idea Sho." I watch as his face reddens from what he just said.

"I like the nickname Izu." I tell him.

He's so cute. "Izuku come out here and bring Todoroki with you." Inko says from the living room.

We begin walking out and when we get there we sit on the couch. "Izuku around what time do you think your soulmate will get here." Inko asked.

"He is already here. In fact, he's sitting right next to me." Izu says with a slight blush on his face.

"This nice boy is your soulmate. That's great news." She kept on talking about how wonderful it was but I just drowned it out. 

I could feel my body begin to shake but I didn't do anything to stop it. "Sho are you alright." I hear but it all fuzzy.

What's wrong with me.  Then I feel my head fall on someone's lap. And everything goes black.

(A/N) Yes, I do realize that I forgot to put Fuyumi in but I am not going to rewrite an entire chapter. I just edited the last chapter. Also, I decided to do a cliffhanger I don't know why. Hope you have enjoyed this so far.

BTW this is my longest chapter so far.