Character Info 🖤🖤

Thanks for clicking on this story! I do NOT own anything My Hero Academia only my OCs. This is a brief description of my character :)

Rated T for teen.

Some foul language b/c yeah know... Bakugou...

___________________________________________________

Name: Karin Komei

Birthday: October 26

Age: 15 (at the beginning of the series)

Height: 5'4

Quirk: Thunder Strike- Can manipulate thunder and lightning to her advantage. Her quirk is a strong one. It is one that can definitely make her a pro one day but controlling it is the key

It's an awfully strong quirk and if it gets out of hand could endanger others, which has happened before

Weakness: Using too much of her quirk causes fatigue but once she's able to control it that won't be much of a problem.

Hair: She keeps her long pink hair down, with the top half usually up into two cute loose space buns.

Something like that ^^ with long pink hair.

If it's not like that, sometimes she has her hair up in a high ponytail or she just leaves it down

Hair Color: Blush Pink, Rose, Rose gold?

Eye Color: Maroon

Personality: She is very stubborn and hotheaded similar to Bakugou

Personality: She is very stubborn and hotheaded similar to Bakugou. Many of the other students in their class are quick to notice their similar temperament. As he strives for #1 Hero, so does she which causes rivalry between the two.

Breast size: B Cup (She's still a teenage girl growing xD)

Hero Costume: Black tank-top and black high waisted frilled out skirt pulled together with a burnt yellow belt with some gadget's attached to the belt. Across Karin's chest is an X (like Bakugou's design) which is also burnt yellow.