Chapter 12 - The Park, Sandwiches, and Olivia Richards

"I still don't know how's that happening." Andrea frowned as she placed her feet up on the coffee table, while Michael shook his head at her manners, before pushing them off of it.

Lisa frowned as well since she had no idea what was happening either.

They had just discovered one more part of the snowflake tattoo gone. They didn't even know when it happened but it did.

"It's probably that witch, playing with us." Andrea groaned as she remembered innocent old Merida. Michael shook his head before frowning. "I don't think so. It couldn't be her; she's helping us."

"Yeah, after she has all her fun." Lisa giggled as she saw her father fold his arms with a frown. She still wasn't used to seeing her sister and father act so differently.

Lisa looked at the two conversing with each other as an idea popped up in her head. "Can we all go to the park?"

Andrea and Michael looked at the girl before they glanced at each other.

Well, it had been years since Michael had last been to a park, plus Andrea hadn't gone there since she got switched with her father's body.

"Sure."

And that was how they had found themselves packing up some sandwiches and a blanket to sit on before leaving to drive to the park nearby.

Well, it wasn't that nearby but it was close to their house.

The park was situated on a small hill that could sometimes give the best views of the sun going down. It was probably one of the reasons why they visited the park regularly on weekends when Mrs. Hanning was still alive.

It wasn't a long drive and it didn't feel more than a few minutes as the three talked about trivial things along the way.

It was a sweet moment of family time as Michael drove the car, and Andrea groaned as she was reminded again that she can't drive, while Lisa just giggled from the backseat.

"Okay, you all know the rules, right, no straying away from me and no going to the merry-go-round."

Andrea rolled her eyes as she saw herself passing orders. It was weird but it was still bearable since she would still go do whatever the hell she wanted.

Lisa nodded her head at the commands before she was running over to the swing-set, where a familiar person sat as well, but neither Andrea nor Michael noticed that.

Going to the trunk of the car, they took out the container of sandwiches and the blanket before they went straight to the little hill with the tree.

It was a cool evening and the wind felt nice on their skins as Michael unfolded the blanket with a smile.

"Oh my god." Andrea muttered as she turned to look at where Lisa was, and after she had found her sister, she had wished she hadn't.

Michael, who was busy laying out the blanket, raised an eyebrow before asking, "What is it now?"

"Hide me!" Andrea exclaimed before she went to hide behind her own smaller frame.

Michael rolled his eyes before his eyes went towards the girl on the swing-set with Lisa. "Shouldn't I be the one hiding? I'm you." Andrea suddenly remembered as she pushed away herself behind the tree and frowned when Michael groaned.

"Sorry, I forget how powerful you are and how fragile I am, sometimes."

Michael rolled his eyes as Andrea continued, "I'm going to get Lisa, you stay here till then."