Chapter 18 - A Snow-Globe Beginning

"Ugh, what happened to Mr. Hanning, he was so cool just last week? Now, he's just so weird." Andrea smirked as she heard one of his classmates complain, while she had her arm draped over Olivia's shoulder.

"What happened to your dad?" Olivia questioned as she snuggled a little more into Andrea's side unconsciously.

"Eh, life, I guess."

Mr. Hanning was stood in front of the students with his back to them as he showed them yoga moves that literally no one was attempting.

"I miss the time when he called me Diana. That was so cool." Andrea smirked as she shook her head. She really was cooler than her dad right now.

"Uh, Mr. Hanning?" The whole class looked over at that kid called Brandon as he raised up his arm, also grabbing Michael's attention.

"Yes, uh, Brandon, I think?"

"Oh, god, he even remembers his name." Donna mumbled bitterly as Olivia and Andrea chuckled.

"Can we just run laps, sir? That's more fun than this." Michael turned to look at all the other students that agreed as they nodded their heads without doing nothing else.

Michael sighed in frustration before he looked at Andrea for help. She wasn't even interested in yoga poses either, well, she wasn't interested in anything physical but that was just how she was.

Sighing to herself, Andrea raised her twig-like arm before she tried hard to flex it.

Michael remembered how Andrea had done it as he smiled before raising up his half-sleeve and flexing his biceps.

The class 'oohed' as Andrea frowned. "I miss doing that."

"What was that?" Olivia asked as she snuggled more into Andrea's side. "Uh, nothing, babe."

"If you guys want muscles like these than you better do those yoga poses." The students just nodded their heads as Michael smiled before turning back around to continue his yoga moves.

Half of the class still stood uninterested as a few followed along to Michael.

"Well, he tried." Andrea chuckled as Olivia giggled, before she was reminded of something.

Finding the courage to talk about it, Olivia played with Andrea's shirt hem, as she began to speak. "Um, do you remember that time in the bathroom?"

Andrea frowned as she looked at Olivia, who seemed a little worried.

"When?"

Olivia rolled her eyes as she separated from the girl just to give her a serious look.

"That time in the bathroom when I told you I slept with your dad." Olivia spoke in a whisper as Andrea frowned.

She didn't know when that had happened but figured it must be around the time when she wasn't in her own body.

"I want you to know that I don't know what came over me, it was just that he acted so much like you and I—" Andrea silenced Olivia as she placed a finger on her lips before smiling at the girl.

"I know you didn't mean to hurt me. You were just angry and hurt." Olivia's eyes waters as she hugged the girl tightly.

Hannah, Freda and Kim, who were all stood just a few feet away from the loving couple, rolled their eyes at their obvious public display of affection before looking away with smiles.

"I'm so happy I have you in my life." Andrea smiled as she pushed a stray strand of hair behind Olivia's ear.

"And I'm just glad that there was that flag there or else I wouldn't have been able to control myself."

Olivia frowned instantly as she registered what Andrea had just spoken.

"How did you know about the flag?"

This was the millionth time that Andrea had slipped up as she face-palmed herself while Olivia folded her arms in front of her chest.

"Uh, you didn't hear me say that."

Olivia stared at Andrea with a serious look as she tapped her foot. "Tell me the truth right now. I thought I was a little crazy since everything was so weird with you and your dad, but I'm not stupid."

Andrea grinned nervously before she looked at the front of her class to her father's back. She debated whether to tell Olivia all about it or not and then she just shrugged before nodding her head.

"Okay, but before I tell you anything, you have to tell me if you like snow-globes or not."

Olivia frowned as she looked at Andrea with a look of disbelief. "Why?"

"Because it all started with a snow-globe."

THE END

["Okay, smile at the count of three!" Andrea exclaimed as she ran over to Olivia before falling into her girlfriend's arms, as the camera behind her clicked.

"I bet you, she ruined the picture." Lisa groaned as she spoke to Jessica, who just laughed. "And I bet you, she's adopted."

Lisa's mouth opened in protest as she looked at Andrea smirking at her.

"I'm sure you both are adopted since you're nothing like me." Jessica patted Michael's back as he pouted.

Andrea rolled her eyes as Olivia giggled.

"I'm pretty sure they take after their mother." Andrea nodded her head with a smirk as she looked at Jessica, who blushed unconsciously.

"Works every time." Olivia slapped Andrea's nape, as she laughed at her girlfriend.

"Stop flirting with her!"

"Oh please, I just look at her and she blushes." Michael glared at his oldest daughter, as she smirked.

Olivia rolled her eyes before wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's shoulders from behind.

The wind blew coolly around them as the five sat on a blanket eating sandwiches and talking about anything and everything.

It was just another ordinary weekend and another park visit.

Everything was back to how it was before, just with a few changes.

Like in the living room of the Hanning family, only two picture frames sat atop the fireplace.

One was a little old with young faces smiling widely at the camera, while the other was a bit new with similar faces and a few additions.

The similarity between the two pictures was apparent, though.

In both of them, everyone was happy.]

Thank you for reading.