12

katie walked into the building, her mind set on one thing but quickly disrupted. "hey katie!" Yeonjun called as he spot her. "oh, hello! whats up?" she questioned approaching him. "nothing much, just wanted to say hello." he smiled as sweetly as he could. "Soobin should be coming soon if you wanna meet him," he winked at her as he passed by. "not you too," she sighed trying to grasp his attention again, obviously failing.
Katie sped up, not looking back hoping she didn't meet anyone else. At this point, katie really didnt want to meet soobin because of all the teasing. Sadly, it was impossible to avoid.

After her vocal lessons, katie entered the dance room to practice off a little stress and annoyance for a couple of hours. As she did so she got walked in on by someone, "its the very famous katie yong," the voice was very familiar, katie didn't move her head and simply slid onto the floor. "no go away,"
"why would you want someone as cute as me to leave? hm?" he made cute noises approaching her. "im tired" katie closed her eyes as soobin laid down next to her. She turned, slapping his chest with her hand. "ow," he removed her hand from his chest slowly . "the floors dirty. you should probably get up,"
"you should too," she opened her eyes and stood up. He followed her, standing up as well. "wanna dance together?" he suggested. "im actually leaving now, im exhausted," she picked up her bag. "see you around," she saluted to him but did not immediately leave. "its like you're ignoring me," he pretended to be sad, pouting madly. katie walked up to him and poked his cheek, "see you," she smiled.
"bye~" he pat her head before she left the room.

As soobin began stretching he noticed something in the corner of the room. He walked up to it, picking it up, resisting to open it. It didn't take him long to give up and open it. The first page was very artsy, covered in bright beautiful colors with blooming flowers that are unfinished, the sketches still visible. The page also read "katies lyrics" this sparked soobins interest and he continued on reading. Every page was dated, some written back from when she was still a child/preteen. He found that even then, she was still harsh on herself. Small side notes, which seemed extra to him as he read the lyrics. As the years went by in the book she began to write her expressions and emotions into them even more. Soon he landed on one page, "sunshine draft 1" the lyrics seemed very familiar but as she always wrote with pen, she hadn't erased anything. The person it was for was initialed with messy hand writing which made it really unreadable. On the other side laid the second draft which had more expressions on who it was written for. The gender expressed as "he" which was weird and next to it the final draft "life light". "No wonder it sounded familiar," but in this song the person or people its for is a "they" which he found very interesting.