24

Katie sat at the eating table, setting up her phone and plate on a good position. "hello vlive!" she smiled. "this is my first solo live, all the girls left me. i am alone," she spoke in english. "late night mukbang with katie," she smiled at her phone, leaning in a little to read a little comments. "today's food is left over bibimbap," she showed the food, "cooked it yesterday," katie dug in, enjoying the food while trying to read some comments. "why- did you delete your tweet?" she scrunched up her face mischievously. "i dont know, you tell me," she looked at the comments more before continuing to eat.
"are you- huh. sorry i lost that one," she laughed to herself.

"binbin, trash binnie," katie sang before chuckling. "hate him obsoletely despise him," she said in her small chuckle. "no im kidding, i love him as my friend," she smiled at the camera before averting her gaze to the door. "Yunwoo! come say hi to the live," she waved at her. "im not alone anymore," yunwoo slowly made her way towards katie. "hi~" she said softly and exhausted, "its been a long day," her voice was low and she was drained. "you should go relax, sorry guys yunwoonie is tired," katie fake pout. "you should date soobin," yunwoo read out loud. "yunwoo!" katie squealed, "oh no! thats not what i meant, thats a comment sorry guys-" katie shook her pointer finger at yunwoo. "naughty," she shook her head as yunwoo looked at the camera mischievously before a winking.