14; best friend

Dispatch

The recently discovered friendship of choi soobin from "txt" and katie yong from "ifive" has finally been believed to be captured by the public

The recently discovered friendship of choi soobin from "txt" and katie yong from "ifive" has finally been believed to be captured by the public. A fan claimed to have seen the friends at an arcade hanging out, with a very blurry photography as evidence.

t.ten:
Its hard to tell its them

s.sonni:
could be literally anyone

gf:
wonder if this will cause drama

In a week ifive were off to their first ever award show. So much planning had happened in advanced. An intro choreography before the performance, a surprise stage, and a collab between linlin, katie, yunwoo and jyps rookie monsters, stray kids.
This especially had katie troubled since she would always do extra practicing, meaning a lot of time was spent in the practice room. "you might end up dying from over working yourself," katie slipped on her foot, catching herself before she could get hurt. "if i would've sprained something just right now, you'd be the dead one," she quickly mutter under her breath, picking herself up. "sorry but i had to say it. Are you practicing for the award show?" he questioned. "uhm," she didnt know whether to say yes or not. "you know what? doesnt matter cuz im here to take you out," he smiled softly as he leaned against the door. "first of all, im sweating really badly. secondly, i cant i need to practice," she grabbed her water bottle and took a sip. He chuckled, "one, i dont care. two, you're going to get hurt from over working. Lets hang out for a while," He pleaded with puppy eyes as he got closer. "Fine. let me change,"
"you change clothing when you come?" he looked confused. "yeah always come prepared," she shot finger guns and headed towards the bathroom.

"katie," after a while he knocked on the door. "i swear if you're doing your make up, you dont have to you look nice with out it," he sounded soft. "i was sweating okay!" she wasnt putting on make up, in fact she was using blotting paper on her face to soak up the sweat and oils. "hurry!" he whined. "fine fine," katie removed the paper and rinsed her face. Fixing her hair and finally heading out, "where to?" she smiled warmly looking over at him.

They left the building, hiding their identities walking for hours. "oh we should get that!" he pointed at matching key chains through the window like a child. "i dont have money on me," katie tried to pull him away. "ill pay, please!" he whined keeping himself stuck on the pavement. "fine," katie sighed as he dragged her into the shop. "woah," he looked around surprised, these are beautiful. He looked at rings with beautiful stones on display, "look binnie! these, theyre adorable," she showed him a set of milk and cookies keychains. "how about these?" he showed her a snowflake necklace that is paired with a ring that has a snowflake engraved into it. "more mature tho," she took the necklace, "but i like it and its something you can wear," his eyes smiled as his mouth was covered by a face mask. "i do too," Soobin payed for them and they quickly left.
"here lemme put it on you," he suggested as he saw her struggle. She held her hair as he helped her put on the beautiful necklace. "thank you,"