22

The weekend came quickly for her as her days were packed with things to do, photo shoots and sponsors, she was exhausted and just wanted to lay in bed all day.
"Katieee!" minjin ran into the dorm room. "what, i just want to stay in bed please," minjin threw herself onto katie's bed, katie had been lucky. The girls dorm only has two rooms, three sleep in each room. Two in bunk beds and one in a twin sized bed. Katie, had won the twin bed in a long game of uno.
Minjin crawled next to katie and cuddle her like a pet sleeping next to her. "Your schedule free too?" katie asked as she put her phone down. "Yeah," minjin whined and stretched out her whole body, kicking and punching katie 'accidentally'. "I wish we could go on vacation," minjin continued to whine.
"Yeah me too but, we have yet to achieve what our elders have. Bts deserve their vacations, don't know about us," katie sat up on the edge of the bed. "I guess your right," minjin followed katie as they both stood up.
Katie entered the kitched, with intentions of cooking but finding that the fridge was completely empty. It had been a month or so since the girls ate at home, they woke up too late and ended up eating out instead of at home since it was quicker. "Minjin get ready, looks like we need to go to the grocery. Dont forget your wallet because we aren't that rich," Katie quickly jumped in the shower and threw on the most laziest outfit she owned. Adidas shorts with and over sized sweatshirt and slides. The girls put on glasses and a face mask, not really caring if they got noticed or not.

katie ended up going all out since she hadn't eaten at home in a long time, she made a lot of extra beef bibimbap for her members just in case they came home a little early or hungry. She served herself and minjin a bowl, sitting down at the table along side her. "I am starving!" katie whined as it took some time to buy and prepare the food. "me too," they couldn't wait any longer and began eating.
Once they were done eating, they decided to sit down at the couch and watch some movies. Katie's phone buzzed, she quickly picked it up.

"Hey, soobin and beomgyu are going out and they invited me, wanna join?" she asked minjin who was bored

"Hey, soobin and beomgyu are going out and they invited me, wanna join?" she asked minjin who was bored. "Hell yeah!" she jumped up as soon as she heard the last two words.
Katie threw on some jean shorts and a simple brown, short sleeve blouse tucked in matched with platform boots.
Minjin put on some black jeans and white tucked in blouse. "ready?" minjin asked, whining slightly as she watched katie put on some lip tint. "yes, yes now i am," she sighed and picked up a backpack, "lets go,"

Katie and Minjin arrived at the movie theaters, their faces covered as much as they could. "boo!" There was hands on katie's shoulder, making her jump back almost tripping on herself. "omg soobin. i swear-" Minjin laughed with beomgyu as katie grasped her chest. "C'mon," the proceeded to buy some snacks and popcorn as they boys had already bought the tickets.
They took a seat at some nearby tables, waiting for the time to enter the room. "did you bring the beret?" katie nagged soobin, poking his side. "stop, yes i did," he took out a plain black sweater and black a beret from his backpack, katie immediately took the beret and put it on her head. "Wee wee," she laughed on her own.
"wouldn't they be an amazing couple," Minjin whispered to beomgyu, who looked at katie and soobin in fake disgust. "thats very sad...i mean yeah," he chuckled. "alright stop flirting yall, we arent tryna be the third or fourth wheel," minjin rolled her eyes in a jokingly manner. "Oh shush," katie pout and sat back taking the sweater and pulling it over her head. "hope dispatch catches us and clowns you both as a couple," katie muttered under her breath, hoping none of them listened. Soobin chuckled, "thats a little extreme," he added.
"anyways, ill be back," katie stood up and began to head to the bathroom, minjin soon followed her.

"you really are whipped for her," beomgyu smiled cheekily. "huh?" soobin averted his gaze to beomgyu slowly. "you like her and its very obvious,"
"no?" he replied, not even sure himself. "promise you wont tell anyone else. I dont think she likes me back and cant forget, we're idols," he sighed disappointedly. "why do you think that?" beomgyu asked him, "she's getting really close to hyunjin,"
"stray kids? didnt they friend zone each other on their 'scandal' statement?" beomgyu asked, soobin shrugged and set his chin on the table.

"Whats up?" minjin questioned katie as they entered the bathroom. "nothing," katie looked herself in the mirror and fixed herself. "tryna look cute for your boyfriend,"
"please minjin, let me enjoy myself without being teased," katie pleaded with a small eye roll. "fine fine,"