19

Katie walked into the school with chaena, this was the first time that she had woken up early this whole school year. Chae was still walking around with her eyes half closed. The school day went by quickly for both of the girls. To be fair it was cut short as they had to be pulled out for their first variety show.

"Im so exhausted," chae whined for the fourth time this day. They were heading back home to get ready for the show. "Then take a nap and stop whining," katie replied a little annoyed. "well damn, who ate your lunch?" chae said confusing herself in the process.

make up and outfits

"welcome welcome!" hyeongdon smiled as he begun to introduce today's episode

"welcome welcome!" hyeongdon smiled as he begun to introduce today's episode. "Today we have the bighit sensation, drum roll please!" The camera panned to the girls who waited patiently to enter. "Ifive!" the girls bowed and waved with smiles on their faces. "hello hello!" smiled linsoo as they finally stood in frame. The did their introduction and continued to smile. "you girls became very well known and loved from the moment you were announced," defconn explained. Linsoo nodded, "its pretty amazing," she replied. "and mind blowing to think about," added chaena. "Well lets get started with individual introductions and your album introduction!" they did as they were told, linsoo explained a lot of it, being the leader.

"ah katie, you have been out on the blast since you guys have debuted. whats up with that?" katie stood quietly for a couple of seconds. "im not sure. I know that recently everyone is talking our performance with stray kids and it was a lot of fun. i love it," she smiled, almost avoiding the question. "its as if you are the most popular member,"
"i dont like being considered the most popular, i want ifive to be known because of everyone and not the one girl that dance with stray kids or is friends with idols. You know?" she explained as softly as she can, trying not to seem rude. "ah yes , i understand," katie just nodded.

"we have a game set. A random dance play, the team with the most danced songs wins!" the girls nodded in unison. "is this for a prize or-" chaena chuckled, "well of course! Food,"
"the one that gets katie on their team will most likely win, this is unfair!" whined yunwoo, "just got to pray. you are the one that spends the most in the practice room," linsoo pointed out talking to katie. "well yeah-" she chuckled.

The girls spilt up into two groups of three, Minjin, jiwoo and katie is one team and yunwoo, linsoo and chaena are the other.

🕊🕊🕊

after a long day of recording for the show, the girls were finally free and off to go eat. They decided to eat together at a restaurant, for the first time in a long time. "missed this," Minjin sighed as she sat back. "The whole family together, eating," smiled softly linsoo, as her heart became warm hearted. "gosh you guys are so cheesy," added chaena and katie almost in unison.