chapter 1:The beginning

In a land of magic and mystery, the Kingdom of Magica there was a princess sleeping. "Rose! Wake up." said Darin and lucky. "No five more minutes," Rose tiredly exclaimed. "Come on , Rosey," Lucky pouted. Darin angrily excalimed,"Rose we are going to school for the first time, to a public one! SO GET OUT OF BED OR ELSE I'M GOING TO DRAG YOU OUT OF BED MYSELF!" Rose got up, brushed her red hair, put on a red and purple shirt with a golden flame in the middle, a black skirt with a golden zipper on it, and black heeled boots. Darin had on a black shirt with a x on it made of zippers, blonde spiky hair and brown shoes. Lucky had on a bule dress with a dolphin on the right sleeve, blonde hair tied in a bow with a rainbow ribbon, she wore black flats. A few minutes after rose finished changing they all raced each other to the dining hall.
Rose came in first place Drain came in second place and Lucky came last. "Oh, I lost," Lucky sadly said looking at the ground. "Well we were just faster," Darin said to his twin. Rose smacks him,"don't be rude Darin,"Rose excalimed. "Sorry Rose," Darin said jokingly looking at the floor. "Princess Rose, Lucky, and Drain, Queen Maria wants you to come to her table and eat breakfast." A servant explained. "Thank you, let's go,"

In a different kingdom Princess Kiara was waiting to go to school. She had white hair with a head band on, a pink dress with a lilac on it, and purple heeled boots. "I can't wait to go," she exclaimed excitingly. "Princess Kiara, it's time to go." Ok. She looked out the window before skipping out of the room. "Goodbye mother," she said before kissing her mother on her forehead.

Under the sea. Aqua was swimming, when her mother used the magic shell to tell her to change and come to the surface. She had orange hair a green tank top with a red shell on it, aqua green scaley pants, red heels. "Yes mother,"She asked as kindly as possible. "You are going to school."Ok *leaves*

In a town home a girl was wearing, a orange shirt with a happy face on it, jeans, gray flats and had her hair in a hat. "Sweetie come on you'll be late," her mom yelled. "Oh yeah, I have to leave," Layla kisses her mom then runs to school.

They all get to Magic High at 7:00AM.