Chapter 4: The Dark king

"Kiara, what happened to Mina and Lia? Are they okay?," Aqua, Layla, Lucky, and Darin asked nervously. "They are okay," Rose and Kiara answered at the same time. "But, there was something weird." "Kiara what is it!," Layla asked loudly. "Oh yes they said it was a dark figure. Dressed all in black, and said it had a evil expression," Kiara answeared. Rose added, "they said it said something about a king named king Michael."

Lucky and Darin pov:

"Darin you don't think... It is," "Lucky, you know it can be the dark king," they whispered.

"What are you two whispering about," Aqua demanded. "Um.
we were talking about... the figure," Lucky answered unsteadily. "We think we know who the figure is," Darin exclaimed nervously while biting his finger nail.

Kiara,Rose,Layla, and Aqua asked all at the same time," how would you know who it was?" Darin sighed and answeared, "We used to live in the kingdom of Floredale, before we moved here. The kingdom was beautiful it was filled with light, laughter and love," Darin explained. "It was like that until The Dark King showed up, he attacked one day, and our parents told us to run away as far as we could," Lucky said while blinking to keep tears from falling from her eyes. "Our... Parents became his servents," Lucky and Darin said. "We were runing for so long it felt like we were running for a week somewere along the way Lucky fell on a tree root and broke her ankle so I picked her up and put her on my back and started moving again and walked to a city and met some nice twins who let us stay with them and their parents for a while, when Lucky's ankle healed," Lucky and Darin explained. They had stayed with the nice family for 2 weeks. Lucky's ankle had healed so she could walk on it. They said good bye to them and went on their way again. A barrier had been put up to keep the Dark King away from they other kingdoms and city's.

"Bye," Lucky waved."Thanks for helping us, we'll be leaving now," Darin said while Lucky was waving. They started walking for 2 more days until they showed up in the kingdom of Magica. They went to the castle and got jobs as a knight and a magician. They met Princess Rose one day and became freinds.
"Hello, my name is Princess Rose it is nice to make your acquaintance," Rose exclaimed. "Hello your highness," Lucky said bowing. "Heya," Darin said with one hand in his pocket and the other as a wave. Lucky had a shocked face on and looking at her brother. "What do you think you are doing," Lucky said while pulling her brother down. "Hahahaha," Rose laughed while ctuching her side. "You guys are funny," Rose said while still laughing. "Hey do you two want to be friends?" Rose asked. "Yeah," Lucky and Darin said.

They became friends and had fun for 2 years.
"And now we are here and have to stop the Dark King," Lucky said
"No way, I didn't know that," Darin said sarcastically.

A/N: I wonder what you think about Darin. The thing at the top.