Chapter 2:New friends

The girls all arived at school. Lucky was excited and Darin was annoyed already.

"Rosey, Darin let's go get our schedules," Lucky almost srceamed. A few minutes later they found their schedules. Lucky and Darin had all the same classes. Rose had three classes with them.(The schedules have seven classes) Kaira, Aqua,and Layla all have the same classes as Rose. They all head to class. Their teacher starts to talk.

"Hello class, I am excited to be teaching you this year, my name is Mrs Lila, what are all of your names," Mrs Lila said.

"My name is Princess Rose Galaxy but you can call me Rose, my name is Princess Kaira Bubbles but please call me Kiara, my name is Aqua ocean, and my name is Layla Naski." " My name is Lucky Williams and my name is Darin Williams we are twins." They all said. (There are other people in their class, but I'm too lazy to type all of that)

"Okay class we will be learning about our magic." Mrs Lila said, "Lucky you go first." mrs Lila said.

"Ok transformation Light Fairy." She had on a golden dress with sparkles, golden heeled boots, her hair was tied in a ponytail with a rainbow ribbon, and she had golden wings.

"Good Lucky, now Darin you go,"Mrs.Lila instructed.

"Yes ma'am, transformation Light warrior." He had on golden armor, silver boots, his spiky hair was in a silver helmet, he had a golden and silver sword the hilt was golden and the blade was silver and had a shield.

"Layla, Aqua, Rose, and Kiara how about you guys," Mrs.Lila asked. They all said I don't have a form."(It's a lie) "I have fire magic," Rose said. "I have water magic," Aqua said. "I have wind magic," Layla said. "I have earth magic," Kiara said. Then they all showed Mrs.Lila their powers.

After class Lucky and Darin had to go to a different class. Rose, Kiara, Aqua, and Layla hung out.

"It's nice to meet you all," Rose said freindly.

"I have something to say,"Aqua said.

"Ok go on then," Kiara stated.

*Breathes in*, This is my first time ever going to public school,"Aqua sated quickly.

"What!? No way. It's also my first time too!," Rose and Kiara screamed at the same time.

"Ha ha ha," Rose laughed."

"Hey what's so funny Rose," Layla asked a little annoyed.

Still laughing,"Sorry it's just that we are so much like each other," Rose answered still laughing a little.

"Well," "Well what Kiara," Aqua asked annoyed.

"Well, I guess we are freinds now," Kiara answered happily. "You are right my freind," Rose said.

A/n: I hope you all like this and want to keep reading. Thanks for reading. Bye. Have a wonderful day/Night