🤣Chapter.6🤣

At the end of the day Tessa is right.
What do I have to lose? Nothing.
So I went over to my Boss today and I told her straight and she's not getting away with anymore than what she already has gotten away with, it is over.
Me: "Vickie, Can I have a word with you?"
Vickie: "Yes, of course"
(Edge was in the room)
Edge: "Should I go?"
Vickie: "If you don't mind"
Me: "No Edge, feel free to stay if you want, what I have to say is not that private and confidential"
Edge: "No, Krystal, you have a right to privacy with your boss and what I'm about to say later, I'll say in the ring"
So this was my moment to put that cow in her place, who does she think she is? She may be my boss but the way she spoke to me on her wedding night was totally unacceptable and I won't stand for it anymore.
Me: "Vickie, I was thinking, the way you spoke to me last night made me think more and yeah I was wrong for what I did but you shouldn't have spoken to me like that, so there for you can't fire me in the future if anything else happens, I quit, I quit being your lap dog so if you don't mind I'm going to be a WWE Diva and fight in the ring like the rest of them, bye"
So not only did she lose me as her Apprentice today but she lost Edge as her Husband too, she was caught kissing Big Show on Camera when she was suppose to be getting ready to Referee a match between Edge himself and Big Show and she was not happy when he screamed in her face and told her he wanted a divorce so yeah she got the taste of her own medicine tonight and good for Edge, now I hope he notices my feelings for him.