😘Chapter.14😘

My reign as Divas Champion was great, I got my revenge on Vickie Guerrero and that's all I ever wanted, I was ever so close to being the longest Divas Champion until I lost to Beth Phoenix after beating her so many times but because of me Karla Bella got her first Divas title also so I got my revenge either way.
When Edge said he was going to make an appearance on RAW he actually did too and he was there for me and I didn't know that, Christian was looking for me and I can tell you this he found me.
Christian: "Krystal, just the woman I was looking for"
Me: "What do you want Christian, shouldn't you be looking for Tina?"
Christian: "Nope, our problems are dealt with now, we are getting married soon"
Me: "Oh My God, Congrats"
Christian: "But enough about me, come on let's go"
So I went with him and here's the Rated R Superstar himself, I did not expect to see him here, It was like I was forgotten about in the past but I think he has changed now.
Christian: "I better go"
Edge: "Ok"
(Christian leaves)
Me: "What do you want Adam?"
Edge: "I came to say hi, by the way you look amazing as always"
Me: "Thank you"
Edge: "Your welcome, so I came here to say I'm sorry also, I never meant to hurt your feelings and well I hope you can forgive me"
Me: "It's ok I understand, I forgive you"
Edge was happy to hear that, I was music to his ears alright, I'm waiting for what else he has to say, I know he wants to say something else too.
Edge: "I need to say something, something you said that I never said back to you, Krystal, I love you, I want you to be mine"
Me: "Of course, I love you too"
We were kissing before I knew it and what can I say, that's the moment I have always waited for from day one and Christian and Tessa are so happy about this, they wanted this to happen for me, I know Tessa went through a lot more with her anorexic moment and everything but now even she looks amazing, I'm happy for her and she's happy for me, Tessa was right, everything started to be ok like she said it would.