😱Chapter.11😱

So tonight on Smackdown after my win over Beth Phoenix, Layla and Michelle decide they are gonna come out here and just attack me, the crowed heavily booed them but they don't care, I was about to get booted in the jaw by Michelle but Drew came out and saved me like this is the last thing I ever wanted.
It was nice of him to come out there and save me and I did Thank him backstage in all fairness but Drew next week decided to put a beating on Trent.
Me: "What are you doing?"
Drew: "He messed with me so I taught him a lesson"
Me: "Well I thought you were better than that, turns out I'm wrong like always"
Drew: "Krystal"
Me: "No Drew, I'm getting sick of this, GROW UP!"
I walked away and I'm not prepared to stand there and watch him make me out to be the bad one in this situation, the other week Vickie fired my Sister to spite me but she was back last Pay per view because Teddy Long brought her back and Trish later helped her take out Laycool.
Me: "I'm glad your back sis"
Kelly: "She's doing this to spite you, she's a spiteful cow"
Me: "Like I knew that already"
Kelly: "The whole world knows what she is like, honestly I'm done with letting her treating you like this, there's no way I'm going to stand around and let her pick on my twin like this"
Me: "Sis I'm a big girl I can handle myself but thank you"
Kelly: "Are you sure? She seems to be dangerous to me, especially with the authority she has"
Me: "Honestly I can handle it"
So my sister was ok to let me deal with this one, but there's going to be a big announcement that Edge has to make next week and I'm a little nervous about this one, I hope he is ok, I really do get concerned about him and I can't get too obvious about my feelings for him, I might have to wait and see.