baby story👶Toni

You find out she's pregnant -
You and Toni were going to be late to your double date with Cheryl and her wife.
You were fixing your tie when you heard your wife yell your name. You walked to the bedroom where the beautiful woman was.

"Ya babe ?" You asked you couldn't help but wonder how you got lucky enough to be with her she was so damn beautiful.
"Can you go get that box off the table it's a new pair of shoes please?" She asked as she put her earrings in and walked toward the bathroom kissing you as she passed.

"Sure babe." You found the box and walked towards the bathroom.
"Baby? Here is the box." You said through the door.
"Could you open it and hand them to me?" She asked you opened the box and what you saw shocked you.
'Do you think I'll follow in your's or mommy's foot steps' was written on the inside of the box with a. Sonogram and two pairs of shoes.
You gasped and Toni opened the door and smiled at you.
"You're pregnant?!" You asked and she nodded as she had tears running down her face.
"Oh my god babe !" You kissed her deeply and when you both pulled away you smiled at each other.
"God I fucking love you." You whispered and kissed her again.
"I love you too"
Pregnancy announcement -

 "I love you too" Pregnancy announcement -

Gender - boy

Gender reveal -
It was surprise

God parents -
Fangs and Cheryl

Due date - April 14

Birth date -
April 16

Name-
Wyatt Alexander y/l/n

Weight -
9 lbs 3 oz

Length -
21 inches

Who's in the room-
You

Who they look most like -
Toni

Newborn photo -