The 'present'

~So I'm still going to be writing 'I "Hate" You' but I'm struggling with ideas on what to write about. Like my last chapter was so bleh! I had no ideas for 'Sleepover part 1'. Anyways enjoy 'The Son of Lance and Keith'~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone's P.O.V
The gang, Shiro, Pidge, Hunk, Keith, Lance, Allura, and Coran are all hanging out in the dining room waiting for Hunk to make dinner. "Dinner's almost ready!" Hunk yelled from the kitchen. "Lance do me a favor and go get Kai." Keith asked his husband. "Sure." He gave Keith a kiss on the check and went to look for Kai. Kai looked a lot like Lance and Keith because they used a surrogate since they are both males. Kai had blue eyes, tan skin, a mullet with the side of his head shaved off, and had a earring hoop on his left ear. "Kai," Lance said as he knocked on his son's door "Kai, honey dinner's ready." No answer. "Kai?" Lance asked sounding worried. "Kai Kogane McClain open this door!" No answer. "That's it I'm coming in!" He opened the door to see nothing. "KAI THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Lance was freaking out worried about his and Keith's son. "KAI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" Nothing. Kai was no where to be found. Lance ran out of Kai's room to the dining room where everyone was. "KAI IS MISSING!" He yelled and with that Keith stood up and yelled "WHAT?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE?!?" "Like he is missing I-I can't f-find him!" Lance is breaking down and crying. Pidge let out a loud gasp. "What?" Keith turned to the little green paladin. "Y-you don't think?" They were worried for some reason. "What w-what's the m-matter?" The blue paladin asked this time. "FOLLOW ME!" Pidge yells as they all run to her work lab "FUCK! NO UGH DAMN IT!"
~Yesterday early afternoon~
"Hey aunt Pidge." Kai greeted Pidge as he walked in their work lab. "Oh hey kid what's up?" They replied still working on their...whatever it was. "Whatcha working on?" Kai asked looking around the work lab he rarely went in. "A...how to put in simpler terms. Hm, a time machine?" "You don't sound so sure." Kai said laughing. "Well cause it's not a time machine yet at the same time it is." "Ah understood. Sooo you can go in the past with that?" Kai asked suddenly interested with what his aunt was doing. You see Kai was left alone on the ship whenever his dads and the rest of his family would go on missions. Sure he may be 15 but he wasn't allowed on mission because they are to "dangerous". He was always bored even when his family was there. Being the only kid on the ship was really lonely. Sure he went to earth sometimes but the kid barely had friends. He asked if you can go to the past with the machine his aunt was making because maybe just maybe he could go to the past when his parent where his age. Wouldn't that be fun? "Yes you should be able too." They told Kai. "When will it be done?" Kai asked very VERY interested. "Tonight hopefully." They said. "Ah...ok!" Kai walking towards the door said bye to his aunt and packed a bag for his little trip!
~Back to the 'present' time~
"WHAT? PIDGE WHAT IS IT?!?" Keith yelled becoming very inpatient. "He went in the past!" They said falling to their knees. "Well, we can do much now but, when will he be back?" Said Shiro. "Well it depends how advanced Hunk and I's minds were back them. It can take up to 2 weeks to a month." They said "A-a month?" Keith was on the verge of tears. Lance walked up to him grabbed his face and gave him a peak on the lips. He pulled him into a hug and comforted his husband. "It's going to be ok honey, he's not gone forever." With that Keith was sobbing into his husband neck as he snuggled closer. "Y-yea y-your right."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ah why do I find this so good! This story is kinda like some I've read but I have idea for this one.
Author out~