The 'Past'

Heyo~ So I was thinking that this picture may have something to do with that chapter 😏😉haha enjoy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kai's P.O.V
Ah~ it's nice to see my dads seems so flustered around each other. It's not like they don't already do it but this is a different time. In my time they are already married and all lovey dovey. It makes me sick sometimes but it's also so cute to see two people so madly in love. "Hey don't get all cocky dad, you call papa some stuff too!" I turn to see that my dad's eyes widen, his face turned bright red, redder then the red lion. I see papa has a huge smirk on his face. "Is that so Kai? Please do tell." Papa said giving a nudge to dad. "Sure, you have 'Cutie', 'Baby boy', oh and another of my favorites 'Sharpshooter'." I knew saying that would make papa happy, even though it was true. "Oh~ 'Sharpshooter'?" Dad turned even more red if that's possible. "U-uh..." Dad looked away from papa due to how he was really embarrassed. "Kai do me a favor, tell us about, well us." Papa asked me. I eagerly nodded my head. I grabbed both their hands and sat them on the couch in the living room. "So what do you want to know?" I asked them. "U-um tell us about..." papa started as he began to think about a topic. "Do you know the story of how we got together?" Papa asked me. When I went to answer I got cut off by dad yelling at papa. "WHAT!?! W-Why do y-you want to k-know Lance!?!" I started to laugh. Dad was so red he looked sick. "I mean why not!" Papa yelled back. Now both of them were arguing. "DADS!" I yelled they stopped bickering and looked at me. "Jeez you guys argue a lot! How did you even get together." I start laughing as I remember what Pidge had said earlier. 'They Hate each other way to much to become a couple!' "That's what I want to know." Papa said. I stop laughing and look at him. "Look, I know the story but don't you think it would be better if you find out yourselves?" "I guess you are right." Papa said looking a little disappointed at the fact I wouldn't tell him. "Then, tell us about what we think of each other?" He asked. "Sure!" I started to think about the feeling my parents have to each other. "Well I know that dad thinks you are really cute, nice, smart, loving, caring, and amazing!" I say, I look over at my dad and he is REALLY, REALLY RED. Papa is red as well but no where near dad. "Oh and something else he told me never to tell you papa but, he think you are really cool." I saw dad freeze and papa's eyes widen. "I don't get why he told me not to tell you." I said with a shrug of the shoulders. Papa looked over to dad and grabbed his shoulders. "You think I'm cool?!" Dad was looking away with a pout. He was blushing madly, avoiding eye contact. "Aw Mullet thinks I'm cool!!!" Papa pulled dad into a hug. 'Awwww' I thought, I've never seen them hug, so it was adorable. It looks like they are actually a couple. Sure they fight but what couple doesn't. "Are you sure you aren't together?" When I said that they both looked at me. Papa pushed dad off him and he hit the couch. I made a sad face because the cute little hug before me was gone. "Look, Kai, Keith and I aren't a thing." Papa told me. I looked at dad and his face looked like his heart dropped. He didn't say anything but nod. "But you guys have to be, because if you weren't I wouldn't be here." I said. Papa looked at me and got serious. "Look kid for all we know, you can be lying. There is no prove that you are our kid!" I wanted to cry. I mean sure they aren't my dads now but that still hurts. "Lance don't be—" dad tried to say but got cut off by papa. "OH SHUT UP KEITH!" "Papa calm down!" I told him then he looked over at me. "I'm not your 'papa'." That did it. A tear fell from my eye. "Fine! I'm going to find aunt Pidge. See if they are done with the machine. Bye dad, bye Lance." Once I was out of there sight I ran to find the person I confined in the most second. Shiro.

Lance's P.O.V
"I'm not your 'papa'." Kai had a tear fall from his eye. Shit! "Fine! I'm going to find aunt Pidge. See if they are done with the machine. Bye dad, bye Lance" Kai had said. He ran off to find Pidge. "Seriously Lance!" Keith yelled at me. He started to walk away when I grabbed his wrist. "W-Wait Keith..." I said with a low voice. He swung his arm to release it and went away. Ugh I'm such a bad person! Keith hates me, now Kai hates me. I need to find Kai. Having thought that I ran out to find Kai. First place I looked at where was Pidge was. "PIDGE WHERE IS KAI!?!" I yelled while entering their 'work' space. "AH!" They yelled getting scared from the sudden noise. "WHAT THE HELL LANCE!?!" They yelled at me. "Where is Kai?" I asked again without yelling. "You lost HIM!" Again they yelled at me. "I didn't lose him he said he was going to you!" I yelled right back. "Well he isn't here, check with Shiro." They said. "Oh good idea thanks Pidge." I ran out but not without hearing them yell 'you're welcome'. I make my way to Shiro's room and as I was about to walk I heard crying and talking.
~I would leave you on a cliffhanger BUT since I didn't post this part yesterday I'll make this longer 😅 also sorry about that I fell asleep again. You know I'm a crazy person who was writing this under her sheets at night 😊. I'm at school again writing this. Anyways back to the story.

Kai's P.O.V
I ran to Shiro's room because that's where he usually is. I know this time is different but maybe he can still help me. I found his room knock knock I knock on his door. He opens it after a little "Oh um hey...Kai is it?" I nod. "Can I talk to you?" I asked him. He hesitated at first but let me in. I sat on the edge of the bed and started talking. "So listen, back in my time the person I trust the most is my dad. And the second person I trust the most is you." He looked at me with love in his eye. "Thanks, I'm flattered." I started to laugh at his comment. "So," he walked to me and takes a seat. "What's wrong Kai?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
CHILFHANGER. Mostly cuz I was supposed to update 2 days ago 😅. I've been busy with school and um drawing for the first time ever. Wanna see? Oh wait you can't answer. Eh I'm showing anyways. REMEMBER I DONT DRAW IM SORRY IF ITS BAD.

That's Keith, he doesn't look bad but I think Lance looks better

That's Keith, he doesn't look bad but I think Lance looks better. 😅

See? Anyways see yea next time, like tomorrow maybe

See? Anyways see yea next time, like tomorrow maybe. Bye
Jess out~