The 'Present'

OMG I'm so sorry!!!! I haven't updated on here in forever!!!! Super sorry I'll try and make this chapter long but it might be short. So I'll update 2 times. This one and them the other one with Kai and them! IM SUPER SORRY! This might be out after I'm done with school cuz it's 8:24am right now 😅😅IM IN SCHOOL DOING THIS. That's how much I love y'all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone's P.O.V
Lance and Keith hate the fact that Kai is gone. Especially since they were expecting soon and wanted Kai to be there when his baby brother or sister was born. Keith was super stressed about the situation. He missed his son, he was the closest to him. Kai would always go to his dad for support. Lance walked into the bedroom to find Keith laying on the bed staring at the ceiling in deep thought. Lance sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey Keith" Lance said with caution. No answer. "Look Keith, I know you miss Kai. I do too, but you have to be strong." Lance said trying to comfort his husband. Keith looked away from the ceiling and looked at Lance. He was looking at the floor. He let out a sigh and continued talking. "You need to remember he is coming back. Even if it is in a few weeks. And I know that you want Kai to be here before Krolia has the baby. I do too, and I'm sure he will." When he finished talking he looked at Keith with a smile. It made Keith smile, which he hadn't done since Kai disappeared. "I made you smile!" Lance said almost crying tears of joy. Keith didn't say anything, actions speak louder then words right. Keith sat up and leaned towards Lance. He gave him a soft and gentle kiss that caused them both feel like they are in heaven. Even though they are husbands they love each other so much that sometimes they feel the weight lift off their shoulders when they are together. Lance pulled away and gave Keith a hug. Keith pulls away and lays down on the bed. He pats his chest signaling for Lance to lay down. Lance obeys him and lays down. Keith rubs Lance's head and plays with his hair. They end up falling asleep in each other's in brace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Told you it would be short. I actually finished before lunch. I did this in class. My friends and I are playing truth and dare. So I did that and wrote this 😅. It is currently 12:36 pm for me😂. (When you read this it won't be that time lol) Have a good day or night
Jess out~