The 'Past'

~THATS NOT WHAT KAI LOOKS LIKE! Only the outfit is what's correct not how he looks! The photo is his outfit!

That's how Kai looks like BUT THE PICTURE FOR THE CHAPTER is what he wears!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kai's P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai's P.O.V
I know, I know! This is a bad idea but I mean it's so boring at the castle. I don't know how I'll get back the time machine is GONE! So that sucks!!! I'll just focus on finding my dads and the rest of my family. If I have any chance of going home I need to find aunt Pidge and uncle Hunk.
Anyone's P.O.V
Kai was walking the hallways that never changed from then to his time. As he was walking hallways he heard his papa's name 'Lance'. "...In your dreams Lance." He heard someone say. Kai realized he is by the training room. He peeks into the training room and see his dads training. "Whatever mullet!" His papa said. 'Mullet? When did Papa ever call Dad 'Mullet'?' Kai wonder to him self. Eventually his dads stopped training. Kai decided to approach them. He walked into the room and caught there attention. "H-hi?" He said nervously. "Uh who are you?" Keith said. "Keith don't be rude!" Lance said giving him a death stare. "Um how did you get on the ship?" Lance said drinking water. "Are you lost?" As the red paladin. "No I was looking for my dads." Kai said. "Dads?" The blue paladin asked with a confused face. "Yea...dads?" Kai wanted to laugh when both his dads are confused with what he had said. "Yes dads, though I only say that when I refer to both of you when I refer to Lance I say Papa-" Kai was explaining when he got cut off by both paladins yelling, "WHAT?", "What?" Kai said. "U-uh w-hat do you m-mean by u-uh 'you g-guys'?" Keith was struggling to say. Lance spit out his water and was choking. "Oh," Kai said laughing his head off. "I'm Kai by the way and I'm your son." Before the paladin could reply Allura yelled over the intercom for them to come to the conference room. "Come on Kai follow us, we'll finish this later!" Said Lance as they ran to the conference room. "Ok so-Uh Lance who is that?!?" Allura yelled when she saw them inter the room. "Uh we, we don't know." The blue paladin replied. "Hi I'm Kai and I'm...I'm from the future and I'm the son of Lance and Keith." Kai said with a smile. "WHAT!" Coran Allura and the paladins yelled except Keith and Lance because they already kinda knew. "LANCE?!?, AND KEITH?!? A COUPLE?!?" Yelled Hunk "They Hate each other way to much to become a couple!" Said Pidge. "Wait, You guys hate each other..?" Kai asked his 'parents'. "DUH!" Both the blue and red paladins yelled giving each other a death stare. "There is no way we have a kid!" Keith yelled looking away and crossing his arms. "Well you do and it's me!" Kai said smiling at his parents. "I'm very confused, how did you even get here?!" Shiro said trying to process everything. "Oh that's easy!" Kai said explaining why he is here. "Well you see aunt Pidge made and 'time machine' as she said for simpler terms. I asked if it could go back in time. It's really boring being the only kid on the ship. And I can't go on missions because my dads say it's to 'dangerous'." Kai said giving a glare to his 'parents'. "I'm 15 dads!" Kai said yelling at Lance and Keith. "U-uh what?!" Stuttered the blue paladin. "We arent your dads!" Lance finally got out. "Not yet" Keith mumbled under his breath. "What?" Asked Lance who heard exactly what he said since he was right next to him. "N-NOTHING!" (What a cute little freak out Keith. 🤣 lol) Lance moves to Keith's ear and told him he heard him. "Dad, why are you red?" Kai asked the red paladin. "Which one are you referring to?" the princess asked. "Oh well when I refer to both of them I say dads, when I refer to Lance I say Papa, and when I refer to Keith I say dad." Kai explained. "Oh ok" the princess said because she finally understood. "Well Keith, why are you red?" Pidge said with a smirk on her face. "N-NOTHING I SWEAR!" A fluster Keith said. Kai is laughing so hard he can't breath. "P-Papa w-hat did you d-do to d-dad!" Kai manage to say since he is basically dying of laughter. "I like Kai!" Said Hunk walking up to him. "I'm Hunk.." holding out his hand for Kai to shake it but he ended up getting a hug instead. "I know uncle Hunk." Kai said hugging his younger at the time uncle. "I know all of you guys!" Kai said with a smile could remind you of Lance. "You do now?" Said Shiro. "Yup!" Kai said this time with a face that screamed Keith. "Yet you all look younger." He decides to prove his point that he knows all the paladins and Allura and Coran. So he points to them one at a time saying their names. "Uncle Shiro, Uncle Hunk, Uncle Coran, Aunt Pidge, Aunt Allura," He turns to his dads, "Then Papa and Dad." "Wow So Lance and Keith have a kid." Said Hunk finding this hard to believe. "Yup and actually they should be expecting another soon!" Kai said. "W-WHAT?!?" Screamed Lance and Keith. "Yup, my bet against aunt Pidge is that it's a girl." The son of Lance and Keith said. "Wait how are they expecting if they are both males?" The black paladin asked. "Oh by a surrogate, which is my grandma Krolia." Kai said. "W-who is Krolia?" Keith asked. He looked at Lance with a look that said 'is that your mom's name?' "Hey don't look at me! My mom's name is Rosa!" Lance said. "Grandma Krolia is dad's mom." The Son of Lance and Keith said. Everyone gasped. "M-my m-mom?" Keith walked up to his son. "M-my mom's dead." He told Kai. Kai smiled, "No, no she's not." He smiled at his dad as he began to cry. "W-What?" Keith is now sobbing. Kai pulled him into a hug. "Aw dad don't cry!" Kai said squeezing his dad. "Wow I-I have a mom!" Keith picks up Kai and spins him. "AH DAD PUT ME DOWN!" Kai said laughing. "That's amazing Keith!" Lance said. Keith blushed but brushed it off "Thanks Lance." "Wait I just thought about something..." Pidge started. "How are you supposed to go home Kai?" "Uh well you see..." Kai said nervously, "About that...the machine is gone, so I can't go back..." "Well, maybe I can try and figure something out?" Pidge suggested. "Oh thanks aunt Pidge that would be great! I miss my dads. Like my ACTUALLY dads." Kai laughed nervously. "I'm sure, but don't worry we'll get you back soon enough." Hunk said comforting the son of Lance and Keith. "Come Hunk Allura let's try and help Kai" Pidge said. "Coming!" They replied running after Pidge. "Well me and Coran are going to do something.." Shiro said obviously uncomfortable. "We are?" Asked Coran. Shiro nudged Coran. "Yes we are! Lance, Keith hang out with Kai a little will you? Give him some company." Shiro told them. "What why?" Keith said. Lance punched his arm. "Don't be rude Keith!" Kai laughs at this. Shiro and Coran leave the room to leave them alone. "Kai? What's so funny?" Keith asked wondering why he was laughing at the fact he got hurt. "It's just that—it's just that Papa usually calls you 'Honey' or 'Sweetie' oh and my favorite 'Samurai'." Kai said laughing then calming down so he could speak. " 'Samurai' huh?" Keith gives a cocky grin to Lance. Lance is blushing, "D-DON'T LOOK AT ME!" Kai is dying. "This is the best!"
~Hope that was great chapter yeet! Sorry for the grammar mistakes. I don't have much to say here so
Author out~