The 'Past'

OMG GUYS SUPER SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!! I just updated I hate you though 😅😅 so from now on I'm going to be giving the date on when I post these. :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey Lance..." Keith said walking into the room and shouting the door behind him. "Hey.." Keith took a seat on the bed not looking at Lance. "Did you...I don't know? Hear Kai by any chance?" He asked fiddling with his fingers. Keith laughed "Yes, Yes I did." Lance sighed. "Great.."

"Aw are you embarrassed?" He jerked his head up. "ME!?! EmbARrasSeD!?! NEVER!" He spun around oh his chair. "Oh, mhm surrrrrrrrrre" Lance hid his face with his hand. "Alright I'm a little embarrassed! I didn't think this is how you would find out I loved you!" Keith jerked his head up making eye contact with Lance. "W-What?" Lance got red. "I-I thought you knew?!?" Keith laughed. "I mean yeah but hearing you say it is another different story!"

Keith started wondering, If Lance likes me is that why he always picks on me? "Hey Lance?" Lance sighed. "Yeah?"
"I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Is because you like my why you pick on me?"

Lance got even more red. Lance isn't the best at expressing his feelings. They always come out wrong and seem like the complete opposite then what they are.

"I-I uh...u-um well y-you see—"

Keith cut Lance off by pressing a quick yet passionate kiss against Lance's lips. Lance was shocked at first but he slowly melted into the kiss quicker then he thought he would. Keith pulled away and kissed his cheek. He walked out the door before Lance could even say anything.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Does this make up for not posting? Probably not 🤣🤣 anyways sorry again for not updating, I've been...busy? Hahaha
(Didn't proof read! Cuz I'm to tired)
6/10/19
Jess💚 out~