Tim has a coffee problem

Tim Drake age: 15

Damian Wayne age: 14

Jason Todd age: 16

Dick Grayson age: 17

Bruce Wayne age: 29

Alfred Pennyworth age: Immortal????

It was a surprisingly normal day at Wayne Manor. Damian, Jason, and Bruce were at the table eating breakfast. Bruce was reading a newspaper,  Damian was playing with Alfred the cat under the table, and Jason was on his phone doing who knows what. They enjoying the silence. That is until they heard yelling.

"YOU CAN'T JUST LIVE OFF COFFEE!" Yelled what the three identified as Dick. "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT! AND I CAN DRINK AS MUCH COFFEE AS I WANT!" said a what they guessed, a tired Tim. "BRUCE!!!" they yelled and started to run downstairs.

Bruce's eyes widen with fear and spit out his own cup of coffee out, on his newspaper while Jason and Damian were snickering at his face. Dick and Tim were already downstairs. Dick had coffee dripping off him and Tim had a cup of coffee in his hand and was angrily drinking it here and there. 

"Boys, you both need to calm down. How about this, Tim can only have coffee in the morning now?" Bruce asked, he really didn't want to deal with this right now.

The two boys glared at each other "FINE!" they yelled at each other and then sat at the table. And for the rest of breakfast they continued to glare.

This kept on going for months and months until Dick finally let Tim have his coffee privileges back completely.

Sorry it's a short chapter but..I just didn't know what to do with this one