Secret Relationship pt.2

Damian Wayne age 15

Jonathan a.k.a Jon Kent age 16

Tim Drake age 17

Jason Todd age 18

Dick Grayson age 18

Today was a normal day, for some. Damian had Jonathan Kent, his boyfriend of 5 months in his room. They were listening to music and talking. Jon seemed a little off today.

He had been wanting to tell their parents that they were dating but he was scared of what they would think. Damian noticed this.

"Hey what's up, Jon?" he asked with worry and concern. That's what Jon loved about Damian. It's that when he trusts you he shows you his emotions. He is like a cute deadly kitten!

"Nothing, Dami." Jon responded. Damian frowned.

"Your not okay. Tell me. Please!" he began to beg. His eyes were like a puppy's. Jon had a hard time saying no so he ended up telling him. "I want to tell them that were dating, Dami. I'm tired of keeping us a secret!"

Damian thought about it for a minute.

"-Tt-I agree. It is fairly tiring, trying to keep the secret of us, from my idiotic brothers. Why don't we do it tonight, beloved?" Damian asked and Jon nodded.

Damian leaned for a kiss and so did Jon. When there lips touched, it was like sparks were flying everywhere. That's one of the things that Jon liked when he was kissing Damian.

They were caught up in the romantic moment and didn't here the door open. That is until a voice called out.

"No fucking way!" 

They jumped up slightly and looked up to see Jason. Fucking. Todd smirking that them with an evil glint in his eyes.

"YOUR DEAD, TODD!!!" Damian yelled

Jason ran out of the room and started to head downstairs. He was calling out for everyone to go to the living room. The Kent's were there so that was even great. (Note the sarcasm)

By the time the boys got downstairs, it was to late. When they got there both they're families looked shocked. There eyes were wide and mouths were open.

"I'm going to kill you, Todd" Damian muttered, while blushing of embarrassment.

"Hah, I'd like to see you try, demon spawn!" Jason retorted back.

Just then Damian jumped Jason. He pulled out a knife and put to Jason's throat. Dick and Tim pulled Damian off, whom was growling and glaring at Jason.

Bruce cleared his throat and all the boys looked at him, Clark, and Lois. "Hey, dad. Hi mom..." Jon trailed off sheepishly.

"We need to talk" Clark spoke up. Lois and Bruce nodded along with Dick, Tim, and Jason.

"Oh you shut up, Todd!" Damian snapped.

This is gonna be some talk...Damian and Jon thought.

Haha, sorry for the cliffhanger.