Jason's cussing spree

There is a lot of cussing in this, especially by Jason!

Damian Wayne age: 10

Tim Drake age: 13

Jason Todd age: 15

Dick Grayson age: 16

Wally West age: 16

Conner Kent age:15

"FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE DEMON!" yelled out a very angry Jason. Dick had his team over to hang out, he thought it would be peaceful but he guessed wrong. 

When is it ever peaceful in Wayne Manor?

"SCREW OFF, TODD! yelled a pissed off Damian. Dick and his team were in the living room, while the yelling was coming from upstairs.

"STOP YOUR FUCKING YELLING! I AM TRYING TO WORK HERE!" yelled Tim.

"ALL OF YOU BETTER COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" yelled Dick. And so they heard running, pushing, and grunting as the three boys came down. Tim looked at Conner and blushed. 

Dick and Wally were sharing a seat, making it a love seat. Dick stood up.

"What happened now?" he asked. "Demon spawn started it! He threw one of his daggers at me!" Jason told his older brother who had just raised an eyebrow. He then looked at Damian

"I was aiming for your arm, Todd. And the only reason why I did that was because you aimed your gun at me!" Damian defended.

Dick sighed "What's your excuse Tim?" he looked at Tim who was still looking at Conner and vise versa but stopped immediately.

"I yelled because they threw daggers at my door and when I opened it a few more flew past me. I shrugged it off because I was working on a case, but they continued to scream and shout.

Dick glared at Damian and Jason "Tim, your free to go but you to...I don't even know what to do. Just go to your rooms. NOW!" Dick ordered his younger siblings who ran to their rooms and slammed the door.

Throughout the day the team heard yelling of Jason.

"FUCK YOU ALL!"

"WHEN I'M OUT OF HERE, YOU'LL HAVE HELL TO PAY!"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU DEMON SPAWN!"

"DICKIEBOY LET ME OUT!"

"THAT'S IT GYPSY BOY! YOUR DEAD WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!"

This continued all night, but when Bruce go home, the team left and he called the three for dinner.

"So, how was your day?" he asked the four. They glared at each other and then jumped on the table. 

In less than one minutes Jason and Damian were on the floor fighting and stabbing. Tim and Dick were trying to prevent any other injury, but ended up with bit marks and somehow butter knives and forks in there legs. And a spoon up their noses.

Don't ask.