Chapter Two: The Doodle Sphere

Everyone appeared in a sunset-orange place with papers all around. Strange rainbow colored statues dotted the landscape, and Caitlin could see a forest to the left.

"Welcome to the Doodle Sphere," Ink said, smiling. "This is where you will train to protect the multiverse." Rodon raised his hand. "Um... What are you doing?" asked Ink.

"Hmm? Oh! On Earth, when we raise our hands, it usually means we have a question. I have several."

"Again. . . ?" Ink said.

"Yes!" Rodon said, with a big grin on his face. "So... Can we ever see our parents again?"

"Oh," said Ink. "You see... As I said before, you are all very special humans. You have an ability that is generally called DETERMINATION. If you reach inside of yourself, you should be able to feel your SOUL. The very culmination of your being. It holds the secret to unlocking your determination. Once you come into contact with someone from outside of your AU, you should be able to access your SOUL, and your DETERMINATION. Each of you have a set of powers that, you can use with your DETERMINATION. Generally these powers are similar to those of your Sans, like how Caitlin can summon a giant pencil."

"You still haven't actually answered the question," said Celina.

"I'm getting to that. You see, you can use determination to RESET. RESETting is when you set this timeline back to zero. The events will continue as normal, but you can change what you do. Like, you could take a different way home. You see, even if you stay with us for 999,999,999,999 years, you can just RESET, and live your life like normal." Ink finished speaking, and looked at Rodon. "Does that answer your question?" Ink said.

"One of them!"

"What's the other one?" asked Sans. "Also where's Xe--" Classic narrowly dodged out of the way as the missing apprentice crashed another star.

"Wait..." Said Rodon. "I'm trying to access my soul. HURMMMMMNM!!!" Rodon opened his eyes, and smiled. "I got it! My soul is crimson colored. Interesting." He turned around, and looked at the other humans. "Guys! It feels like eating ice cream! You should look at your soul."

"I tried. I don't have one right now, so I use stardust as a substitutionary vessel," Xeno explained with a blank expression. He took out a heart made of stardust. The SOUL was all sorts of colors from blue to green to red to black. The outline promptly filled with those colors, save for white and yellow.

"This is basically my soul. Until I get one, at least."

"Eh, that DOES seem odd, but who cares?" He turned towards Ink. Behind him, he heard Zoie let out a confused "Hurmm...?"

"Do you know what powers we have?" Rodon asked.

"Well, since you are all related to Sanses, you should have a Gaster blaster," said Blueberry.

"What's that?" Asked Tate.

"It's better to just show you." Said Ink. He snapped his fingers. Suddenly a strange skeleton monster head appeared. It had strange paint blotches all over it, and it looked like it had yellow and blue eyes.

"This is a Gaster blaster." Said Ink. "It's like a pet that can shoot lase-"

"Oh my god it's adorable!" screamed Rodon. He tried to run and hug it.

"Wait don't do that!" shouted Ink. Before he could stop Rodon, the scared Gaster blaster opened its mouth. It shot out a humongous beam of energy, and hit Rodon with it. Rodon let out a scream of pain, then fell. The gaster blaster stopped shooting Rodon. Everyone was silent. Rodons flesh was severely burnt, and his clothes were charred.