~Requests are Pending~

Hello,hello~ Skele here. Requests are open, so if you have a yandere you want then I'll try to do it.

here are some rules~

• I only do anime or fandom characters on special occasions. Yandere request format will mostly be yandere!________ x reader.

• I am okay with male reader x male yandere, female yandere x female reader, male reader x female yandere, and the common female reader x male Yandere (I'm basically okay with any gender combination so throw them at me!)

• I'm okay with multiple yanderes like twin! Yanderes x reader.

• I don't mind lemons. I'm also fine with fluff.

• If you guys request any characters from my other works then I'll do it, but in a way that'll make new readers who haven't read my other works ok.

• Gore violence sexual content and obsessive personalities are ahead! You picked a YANDERE story, what did you expect?

• Remember Skele loves unique yanderes. The more bizarre the yandere the more happy Skele will be~

enjoy the one shots, love Skele~

Update:

I've been debating this for a bit now but I may make requests closed for the time being due to the amount of time and work goes into a single one shot that has been requested. I try my best to uphold the best quality with my one shots and will even go back to change a lot of them to uphold my quality as of now. For now, I don't want readers to be sitting in anticipation for months on their request. The only way I want to make requests available for the foreseeable future is through commission. Now for those who have requested I will still be working on your one shots, but for those wishing to make a commission of a one shot I will have information about that later once I get everything set up. Thank you for your patience and understanding everyone, I appreciate you all reading my stories and enjoying them thus far.