Something horrible happened here... Part 1 (M. Robot x F.Reader x M.Alien)

Skel- Another one of the old quiz oneshots I had on quotev adapted for Wattpad. This part doesn't have much gore but the content warning is for the rest of the parts. Enjoy. 

        Your eyes opened only to find yourself trapped in a weird looking pod.
You were shivering, breath could be seen floating in front of your face as you struggled to breath in the tiny area. From head to toe you were covered in frost, your eyes could barely be kept open as you peered through the tiny window of the pod.
Banging a fist against the mechanical coffin, you yelled out for help. 

        "Please! Someone! Let me out!"

        Surprisingly it worked....

        Its chambers opened, the doors to the strange container creaking open like some dort of maw. The action was surprising and sudden, dropping you unceremoniously onto the floor. The warmth immediately engulfed you. Slick and slippery, the floor did not help you as you tried to catch your bearings and soon enough, a robotic voice reached your ears.  

        "Crew member #227 has woken up from the containment chamber. Repeat, Crew member #227 has woken up from the containment chamber."

        Who knows how long you had been stuck inside that machine? Must've been ages seeing as you could barely move without struggling. With a gaze of pure bewilderment you took a look around, the facility revealing to you hundreds of pods exactly identical to your own.  
        What exactly happened?
        What was your name?
        Why were you here?
        So many questions that needed to be answered and no answer in sight.

        No...You needed to do something. You just couldn't stay here and wait for something to happen. The area you found yourself in was big. Big enough to contain so many human sized pods. How would you know where to start let alone begin.... It seemed nearly impossible, however, you weren't one to give up so easily. The way the wind moved, or what little wind and air was left inside this place, it seemed to be going from somewhere behind. The cool chill had made itself known, running across your barely clothed skin in tight whispers. Turning around your mind focused on one thing. 

        The big sliding door that opened and closed continuously. 

        It was large, large enough to fit at least ten people through its one door. There were multiples of them, however, only this one seemed to open and close this way. Some malfunction in the circuiting? It had to be, otherwise, it would be quite odd that it was doing this. This would be a good place to start exploring. Pushing the button to operate the door did indeed open it fully, though not without a bit of twitching, causing it to reveal the suits that layered the inside.

        Well....Suit.....
        Every other suit was taken or ripped inside this containment area. The only good one left was your own.
        #227, (Name) L/N.....
        This must have been your name.
        Stepping inside the suit you found that it fit all your measurements perfectly, cementing that this was your suit and that your name was indeed (Name) L/N. At least you didn't have to go around this place in just your bra and underwear. Other than torn suits and glass nothing else seemed to stand out. Maybe this wasn't such a good place to start after all. 

        You went back up to the pods examining it slightly to see if there was anything you missed.The inside was cold as the Antarctic in an icy blizzard, the glass, transparent and see through. There didn't seem to be anything else wrong with your pod, but there did seem to be something wrong with the others. 

        The one next to yours was cracked and the others next to it were bashed through. There seemed to be no blood on the ones that were broken, but there did seem to be some inside ones that weren't open. You could only imagine what happened there.