Bombs away! (F.Nurse x F.Reader)

The woman's red hair was pulled back as she waited in the jailhouse room. Her green eyes scanned the enclosed space as a calm smile came to her face. The stripes that adorned her outfit were usually the ones seen on inmates of the house, which she was. The freckles on her face and the blueish green eyes she had suggested that she was of an Irish background.

The door to the room swung open as a balding man came through. He was the chief of police,

Garrett Oswald Montgomery.

He held an air of authority that usually crushed everyone who was beneath him. His task force knew not to cross or disrespect him. This woman though...she just calmly smiled up at him. Garrett scowled at the girl.

"Miss Rose Evergreen, Daughter, of Leona Evergreen and sister of Heleana Evergreen. You, a survivor of the Greenville Hospital bombing," He looked up at her with a deathly serious glare. "Have committed an atrocious act."

His fists banged down on the table that Rose occupied in an attempt to get her to show any emotion other than that ice cold steely calm.

She didn't even flinch.

"Why?", he said, finally breaking his intimidating aura to reveal the emotional inside of himself.

Why did you kill all those people?! Why did you scar that poor woman?!" His voice shouted in such a depth as the girl finally showed a different emotion.

Her smile turned into a loving one as she said one final thing.

"Because of love."

Rose had never been a violent person.

She lived a quiet peaceful life with her dog. Everyday she would get up, get dressed, eat, and go to work.

The cycle repeats.

She worked at Greenville Hospital, a place where the wounded could be tended to and rest from the injuries they sustained. Rose enjoyed her life, as boring as it may have been. Being a nurse and tending to the sick and wounded made her happy. No lover, no interests, just living day by day made her happy.

Another day, another dollar.

She roamed the hospital checking on the many patients that were staying there. After checking on her latest patient, she headed towards the cafeteria. She was starving and she was excited to try out the new food menu. A hand grabbed her shoulder just as she was about to grab a plate full mashed potato's. A man with long blonde hair had grabbed her, smiling as he did so.

"Rose! How have you been?"

Rose faked a smile at the head doctor of the hospital, Paris Handel. He had brilliant green eyes and platinum hair. He would always find any excuse to stand next to Rose or be with her when they were on break.

She almost wanted to go and complain about it to the Hospital itself.

Paris slinked closer to Rose and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"It's been such a long time since we've seen each other, huh?"

Rose sighed, they saw each other yesterday.

She slipped out from under him and threw her food in the trash. She had already lost her appetite just by being bothered by him. He ran up to her not catching the hint that she didn't really feel like talking to him.

"Sooooo, Rose, Do you have any plans this weekend?"

She looked down, annoyed by the guys pressence, but then looked up putting on the sweetest face she could.