Sneak peek: Mistress: (F.Vampire x F.Reader)

Skele: Hi guys, so, I know it takes me quite the long time to upload a one shot and I know that a good amount of people like my one shots. So, as a gift to all of you I'm going to be uploading sneak peaks to my next upcoming ones. Once the finished product is ready, I'll delete the sneak peaks of whichever finished one shot it is and upload the full one. For now, enjoy this sneak peak for a one shot requested by Damn on quotev. 

Warning: Violence

        God, running really was its own hell, but at least through all these years you had built up some pretty good stamina. With your surprisingly good cardio you had somehow been able to outrun the goons, though, for how long you did not know. Stopping to catch your breath, you found yourself nearly keeling over at the sensation upon your legs. They itched and burned, stinging softly as blood dripped slowly from now scabbing wounds. Tentatively you touched one, hissing as you reeled your hand back a few seconds later. 

        "Peroxide..." You muttered. "I need Hydrogen peroxide...."

        Growling softly, you continued on, deeper into the overbearing woods. If you didn't go on Bradley and his gang would catch up to you and if they did, who knows what would happen. Last time you had ended up with a black eye and a broken arm, you weren't too keen on figuring out what would happen this time. Your eyes stayed steadfast, a determination to get away roiling within your beaten guts. A determination to rival that of even warriors on a battlefield. Perhaps that was why you had happened upon it.

        There, obscured by most of the trees was a mansion, decrepit, yet oddly intact.

        It was an odd thing, a mansion in the middle of the woods, though, at least it was a possible thing. Well, you thought it was a possible thing...Was it? Who knows... Still, no matter how much you thought it was odd, the pull to go inside was near magnetic. Its call, its whisper, it was as if the mansion yearned for contact. To be touched, held, entered....

       You took a step back, this whole thing screamed of trouble, however, the urge to go in was...intoxicating. You bit your lip, a trail of blood running down your s/c chin. What did you have to go back to? Bradley and his gang? A single mother and no father? Live a little, you'll be in and out in no time. Just....walk inside.

        And so you did, and, in a way, you never came out.

        One step into the mysterious place yielded to shadows that gave way and cobwebs disintegrating before your eyes. In the darkness some things scurried about, rummaging in the places they had taken up as home. Looking upward, the first thing you noticed was the giant staircase, looping around in a winding motion as if it were a ribbon tied around the mansion. From the outside, the mansion hadn't seemed that tall, but perhaps you had just been mistaken on its size. For, from the inside, you couldn't see the end of that staircase.

        Fearfully you turned away. Who knew how old this place was, those stairs could give way any moment. The rest of the off putting mansion didn't help to ease your fears either. Tiled floors gave way to crimson walls and dark curtains that seemed to black out everything from within. In fact, the only light you had was from the open door.

        The open door that was rapidly closing behind you at this very moment...

        Closer and closer, the ever encompassing dark swallowed you whole. It was quick, quiet like a snake coiling around its prey. A whimper left your body, soft, unheard as you nearly crumpled to the floor. With rapid steps and a new overwhelming urgency you banged against the sturdy wooden doors. They would not budge. Thundering within your chest, the beat of your heart surged incessantly.