Girl crush

"Hi Y/N, it's so good to have you here" Tori said with a smile.

" thank you, I'm glad to be here" you said.

" so how does it feel to be on the cover of people magazine as the sexiest woman?" She asked.

"Excuse my language but fucking amazing! I felt so good about doing that photo shoot, it was just awesome" you smiled.

" that's good. So we're going to play 21 questions and these questions came from your fans"

" ok then"

" so this question is from gimmecookies. If you were a singer who would you collab with?"

" definitely Beyoncé, but sadly I can't sing so I'll stick to playing basketball" you laughed.

The questions what's bad....well until the end, the questions was becoming ridiculous. Skipping some of the personal questions.

" ok two more and that's it" your manager said from behind the camera.

"From Ashelycutie. Did you move your family over to the u.s as well?"

" umm no. Just my mom and my little brother. The rest of my family is back in London" you said.

" from y/n.ismydaddy.who's your girl crush? And it better be me"

"Woah" you laughed.

" is that actually the person username?"

" yeah it is" Tori chuckled.

" ok well I'm sorry but my girl crush is Demi Lovato and I hope she sees this because this is me shooting my shot" you said winking at the camera.

/////

" Demi someone wants to meet you" max said.

" wait hold on, let me put my robe on" Demi said running across her dressing from to get her robe off the couch.

Max waited till Demi was decent before letting you in, you couldn't even wipe the smile off your face.

"Hi" Demi said smiling.

" oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually meeting you" you said as your face and neck started to turn red.

" I'm Y/N" you said going in for a hug.

" I'm Demi" she said hugging you back.

Demi heard definitely heard of you before and seen you on TV a couple of times but she never knew you was this attractive in person.

" so um..... I heard about your interview" Demi said sitting down.

" you did? Well that's good"

" so are you taken?" You asked.

" no..... single as a Pringle" Demi chuckled.

" well Ms. Lovato I would love to take you out sometimes" you said hoping she'll say yes.

" I'll love that" she grinned.

//////////

~1 year later~

"So your tour is coming up" Ellen said.

"Yeah it is and I'm excited" Demi said smiling.

"What did Y/N say about your world tour?" Ellen asked.

" oh she's definitely going to miss me but she said she'll visit me"

" but it's so crazy though because a year ago you were Y/N's girl crush now you're her girlfriend and you guys are definitely cute together" Ellen said.

"Yeahhh I know! And I love her so much" Demi blushed.

Demi started smiling when a old video of the both of you joking around on the basketball court.

"That's my baby" Demi smiled.