Prologue

*

"Ugh" it was Monday again, in a blink of an eye he was going to face his text books and teachers again which was boring for him.

His mother called out to him 3 times already telling him to get his ass up and prepare for school but he slept it off well was planning to, only to be waken by a bucket of water. He jolted up and saw his mother, who was bit blurry because he was still half asleep.

"This is the fourth time Seungmin." he groaned, he didn't want to go to school, he didn't want to get up.

but wait, seungmin?

Last time he checked his name was still Hyunjin and not his friend's name.

Is my mom having eye problems now? He thought only to be snapped back to reality when he felt his ear getting pinched.

"O-ow it hurts, s-stop it" She let go of his ear, and poor boy rubbed his ear, not sparing a glance at her.

"That should wake you up, now go get ready or else you and your sister are gonna be late."

Sister? since when did i have a sister? I'm pretty sure I'm the only child, did mom and dad?

He shrugged it off though.

Nah I'm just hearing things

He lazily walked to his bathroom, he splashed water to his face to help him feel awake.

This is weird, my face feels weird, it's like it isn't mine.

He looked at the mirror and slowly his eyes widened and his mouth was open.

"WHAT THE-"

*

imagine this, you wake up but not in your body but to your friend's body who is siblings with your ex girlfriend.

"so what are we gonna do? we can't stay like this forever"

"i know, i'm trying to figure this out, what did we last ate together?"

"dude what the hell?"

"look if we want to return to our original bodies we need to remember every single thing we did and ate. who knows we might have eaten some magical shit you know?"

"but there's too many! i can't do this any longer, being so close to her again kinda hurts"

"Then endure it, as long as we don't figure this out yet, you're gonna be with her whether you like it or not."

everything will turn out great, right?

"Hyunjin the heck I don't move like that"

"Seungmin I have dance classes in the afternoon, where were you!?"

"Don't ever let my sister find out, and don't be too clingy around her. Fuck don't make it incest."

"Out of all our friends you chose to call him? Really?"

or not?

a/n: hello peeps im back with another story, a little reminder that this does not promote incest, the idea of waking up to your friend's body who happens to be sibling's with your ex lover is to make the story challenging and thrilling. this story is also platonic so don't expect anything maybe I'll add some flirting between the guys but it will still be platonic as per seungmin's sister she isn't part of the main cast her role is only to support. this is more on stray kids cuz i love them. this is my first skz story and I hope you guys will enjoy it!

this story is purely fictional, it is only for entertainment and fun!!!! plus this story is mostly crack as in comedy (but my humor is dry and cringy yikes)

bTW @UWUMIN-  ❤️ i hope you'll enjoy this!!